Word Association Game

Brides marry the groom and they groom HORSES.

Sadly Morty the lead singer is a Grumpy Gonner, died in 2015 of cancer, but they were a superb live band and Graham, the lead guitarist is magnificent.

Convoluted link. I wanted to do Times, as in Three Times a Lad,y but I couldn't find the excellent Glasto performance that Lionel gave so I'll go for HELLO.

I thought Lionel cracked it and this vid captures the feel.

Dolly helped set up something to help promote READING in Rotherham.  Turns out someone may have offered her loads of money to do that, as a big Dolly fan.  The other fail is that I forgot it was Rotherham and not Rotterdam until I did a search in YouTube. Oh well.

You can write and read on a WALL.

Almost certainly posted this before but it's such a superb performance, particularly with the added passion of Van's vocals.

Dolly has run very successful reading schemes in the US for many years.  But I think the Rotherham scheme fell flat because she couldn't get match funding from the local council and local people. It would otherwise seem physically impossible for Dolly to fall flat on her face.

QUEEN  Still has to be one of the most outstanding concert performances of all time.

I'd appreciate any help you could give BC.  We're looking for four tickets.  PM me and I'll give you the details.  If you hit lucky I can do a same day bank transfer to cover the costs.

Edited by grumpyhack

Nice track Carlos.  One way or another I'l be there. Thanks for your offer of help.

This is another blast from my past and, sadly now two out of three are Grumpy Gonners.  I first saw them as The Nice before they became ELP.  This used to be one of their staples.  It was originally a hit for B Bumble and The Stingers, so take as your like words either BUMBLE or STINGERS.

7 hours ago, brandycoke said:

Tried messaging you GH, but say's that you "Cannot receive messages".

Don't know if your inbox is full, or some other issue.

Hi BC I've sent you a PM that should give you all of our details.  Don't know why you couldn't PM me.  Cheers, Grumpyhack.

38 minutes ago, grumpyhack said:

Hi BC I've sent you a PM that should give you all of our details.  Don't know why you couldn't PM me.  Cheers, Grumpyhack.

Still showing you can't receive PM's there grumps; settings issue? Maybe Neil could advise....

PM me also ref. resale; brandy and myself have sorted each other out in previous resales so we do have the Midas touch :)

6 hours ago, oneeye said:

Still showing you can't receive PM's there grumps; settings issue? Maybe Neil could advise....

PM me also ref. resale; brandy and myself have sorted each other out in previous resales so we do have the Midas touch :)

I've been through my message box and deleted loads of stuff so there should now be room for new messages Oneeye.  Please have another go as I'd love you and  Brandy to help.