Word Association Game

Holes generally need a lot of MEN to fill them (I know women can too, but this is my link, so I need to specify the gender)

Bernard Cribbins eh?  Those were the days of the same 6 records being played on Ed Stewpot's show on Radio 1.

This is a throwback to my younger days too.

Usually on a pint of lager you get a HEAD.

Sorry about the waffle for the first minute and I don't understand why there seems to be a cardboard cut out of what looks like Jools Holland.

I first saw Al Stewart when he was a young folkie just starting out at The Troubadour Club in Clifton, Bristol in 1968 when he had hair and have seen him many times since, both solo and with a full band.  Year of The Cat would be one of my Desert Island Discs.

From about the same period the link word is DOG.

Thanks Oneeye, you've given me the opportunity to post one of the most powerful videos I've ever seen.

This is a song by The CARS called Drive (Who's Gonna Take You Home?").  It's the video that was shown during the original LiveAid and if it doesn't bring a tear then nothing will.

I've not encountered Third Eye Blind, but good stuff.  It seems that they've had a lot of personnel changes. Does your appreciation have anything to do with your username Oneeye?

I have to respond with some of Wales' finest - especially on the eve of a rather important match.  So a choice of link words MANIC.STREET or PREACHERS

Indeed, they have suffered all sorts of fall outs / law suits etc....., all very rock n roll, the lead singer still remains though; trigger's broom comes to mind....

Big game today :)

MAN; never got to see Dusty unfortunately.

Incidently, my user name is just a 'term of endearment', used against me on more than one occasion many years ago by an old work friend, which has just lodged in my memory bank.

Sounds better than just calling someone a prick! :lol:

Afternoon pop pickers - Had a bit of a NIN today session, so her's one - Twilight. Top of my want to see bands/artists at the minute. I will add that's for their later stuff :)

Edited by whisty

FIRE  I enjoy this game so much that sometimes I just have to play with myself (no smut intended).  Also this song won't get out of my brain after seeing an excellent Doors tribute band, Doors Alive, a couple of weeks ago.