Word Association Game

RACING

Sadly Morty is a Grumpy Gonner but in their day a superb live band, one of South Wales's Finest.. Unfortunately they were saddled with They Shoot Horses Don't They but here's a taste of Graham's excellent guitar - worth watching from about 5 mins on..

Edited by grumpyhack

If you really care you wouldn't LEAVE Me Now

How you go from hard to soft rock in a couple of years. Before dropping the Transit Authority and becoming plain soft Chicago they had quite an edge.

I used to work in Queen Square in Bristol and this was a favourite to put on the jukebox in the pub at lunchtime because being a long track you got good value for money.

Edited by grumpyhack

A second Ray Lamontagne clip this year.  I must check him out more.

You can be beaten Black and Blue.

But, as it's New Year have a choice of two colours.  BLUE Bayou or from the Black and WHITE night concert.

Mystics, and the Moodys ask QUESTIONs about the future - But don't give up the day job just yet Michael.

(I also appreciate that Question wasn't on Days of the Future Passed but I couldn't pass on Mr Tambourine Man).

Edited by grumpyhack

Form question to time; WATCH :)

Miles Kennedy is an ace singer, his lead vocal with Slash was one of my 2010 highlights; a wonderful afternoon in the blazing sunshine (must be due one this year).

Anyway, here is doing what he does best...

World WITHOUT Love.  (We've had love quite a bit as a link word, so let's try Without.

A Lennon MacCartney song that was their biggest hit not to be recorded by The Beatles.  Peter Asher was the brother of Paul's then girlfriend Jane Asher and he went on to become the manager of James Taylor and Linda Ronstadt.  Gordon ended up as a landscape gardener.

If you are Far Far AWAY you can't be with someone.

Slade were another excellent band live and Holder and Lea were an under rated writing pair.  I'd put this particular song up with a lot of Beatles stuff. And it's also a great sing along in the car.