Word Association Game

I used to run, but now I WALK.

If the image uploads successfully, this is our delight, the Carlos wagon. MrsCJ loves travelling round in the van.

20150817_214707.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Not a music video, but I saw this at Wakefield Sculpture Park. It's about 8 minutes long if you've got time, best seen on a 20 foot screen....

Link word is FLAME after the tulip virus.

As an aside aimed at Mr Grump but not solely. I saw these yesterday at my local Blues club for maybe the third time. I know you've been Cambridge Blues at some point and perhaps you've caught them one time, if not and they pass your way give them a shot maybe. Great lead guitarist and arguably a better Bass man.

Three Piece Suite have a familiar look and sound Whisty.  I think I did catch them at one of the Cambridge Rock Fests a few years ago.

As you get older you may turn into a Grown MAN.

Chigago before they went really soft.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the gap but I've been away in Portugal for a fortnight.  So lovely to come home to some gentle rain and a bit of cool after 14 days sweltering in 35 degree temperatures.

Picking up on hat let's go to AROUND.

I may have posted this lot before - Adrian Edmundson and the Bad Shepherds. A band of top folkies who have a bit of fun doing folk songs punk-style and punk songs folk-style.

And for a flavour of the other way round....

Edited by grumpyhack

• 2 weeks later...

BRIGHT 

Another oldie who cracked Glastonbury this year was Art Garfunkel - doing the set that Paul Simon should have done, but didn't, a few years ago.

One of my tests of a band/performer is 'if they were to do a concert near me, would I go to see them?' and for Mr G the answer was a resounding 'yes'.

(I'm sure you know the connection to Down is that Bright Eyes was a song used in the animated film Watership Down.  Actually written by Mike Batt - the man behind The Wombles!)

And yes, Oneeye, Quo cracked it too!

Edited by grumpyhack

DAY

Taken from Gladys' take on "I can see clearly now", just can't get an individual video for that.

Afternoon all, not had time for a while but things are easing up now. Hope all's well for you lot.