Word Association Game

WAY

With lots of personnel changes this lot mutated into ELO.

Like the Blackberries Oneeye.  I suspect you and I will be spending a fair bit of time in Avalon this year.  

THROUGH :)

Went to see these last night at South Devon Art Centre in Totnes; fantastic evening.

Your suspicions are right there grumps, Avalon seems to be our biggest draw as the years pass; bloody love it :)

Jumble the Through about a bit and add GOOD

and you have George Thorogood and The Destroyers (not the same ones who are playing Avalon). I remember first encountering them on the original Live Aid. Cracking in your face guitar and George is still touring the US.

Edited by grumpyhack

MOLLY.

Blimey, George is still touring? That makes me feel old, I first heard him whilst revising at college in 88.

I like some of the people at Avalon, and the additional joy will be discovering the remainder of them who I've never heard of.

And The Band Played Waltzing MATILDA

Eric Bogle has written some of the greatest anti-war songs including Green Fields of France.  Born in Scotland but emigrated to and now lives in Australia.

As a bonus The Green Fields of France by The Fureys

This should suit all you good ole boys sitting in your chairs at the back of Avalon sipping your real ale, but maybe he's more suited to the Acoustic stage so you'd have to do the trek for a little change of venue  :) I have no idea who he is btw but quite enjoyed it.

Stream

Edited by whisty