Word Association Game

BOSTON  Two songs.  The band and one about the place

And The Standells in later years doing the B Side of Dirty Water - Rari

Edited by grumpyhack

Killing time here, Years. The Cure before they got fat :)

And a great live version of a classic tune from the Cure, I see from comments on this vid that they're playing during 2016. I'd happily give them a shot if they managed to get a spot this year. Edit, oh well they're in the USA, have to wait till next year!

Edited by whisty

BROTHERS  

Mark Knopfler when he still had hair.  Still reckon he's the best guitarist Britain has produced.  Can do sensitive as well as really good rock.

Willie and the Poor Boys were a great outfit, as are Bill Wyman's Rythmn Kings.  Great when you get a group doing it for fun and not for the money. Superb vocals from Beverley Skeete.

Edited by grumpyhack

Sisters .

Vague recollections from this in 2010, and suffering from too much sun..nothing at all to do with the amount of b &c i'd drank;)

Got horrible flight time this year, and don't get into Bristol till Wed 7.35pm, so looks like i'll be pitching tents in  the dark at 11, if we're lucky.

From trees you can make BROOMS

Originally I was going to go for ELMore James, until I discovered this lot also performed it.  This is 1980 so by Glastonbury their beards should be sweeping the floor.

PURPLE

Welcome to the thread Eddie. I have to admit that Prince never floated my boat like Hendrix.  I can name a couple of Prince songs but pretty well a whole catalogue of Hendrix tracks.

SILENTLY

You can see why Nils was the must have sideman for Springsteen and many others. He makes it all look so effortless and what a lovely tone from his guitar.

Edited by grumpyhack

Talk is CHEAP. Can't believe it's going to be here next month. Hopefully I'll have a new job by then, started on interviews now and got my finger out.