Word Association Game

Watched the latest Julien Temple doc on Wilko yesterday. Would dearly like to catch Norman Watt-Roy again after seeing him with Wilko at the festival   Ice 

Edited by whisty

We're on a roll here Carlosj.  Another RoadRunner song by The Pretty Things which starts: "I'm a roadrunner honey....."

So the link word is HONEY.  And to make the point another Pretty Things track HONEY I Need.

They were a much under-rated group, rather overshadowed by The Stones, though they produced some great stuff.

Don't know if three vids are possible but this was a great song.

Mother.

I don't know any Frank Zappa (I know I need to rectify that, from 1 song I heard on the radio, but can't remember), where necessity is the Mothers of Invention, so I'll skip via Bertolt Brecht's Mother Courage to his poem, Alabama Song, set to music by Kurt Weill, and popularised by Jim and the lads, which is where I heard it first.

Love the train of thought Carlosj.  I've decided to continue with The Doors as in their classic 'The End' Morrison sings: "Father I want to kill you.  Mother I want to f*ck you."

You'll be relieved to know the link word is FATHER.

And it is worth exploring Zappa.

I love Brittany Carlosj.  Our village is twinned with Sautron, a big village not far from Nantes and we've had some great breaks driving down through Brittany.

If you enjoy sand you're probably near the SHORE (or Shaw - spell it as you like).

And hasn't Sandie worn well.