Word Association Game

59 minutes ago, oneeye said:

More letters; S.O.B.

Still having problems posting YouTube vids, I must be stupid. What is the easy, step by step, by numbers way using an iPad please?

No good asking me, took me 10 mins to get just 1 to work! And then as if by magic ^^^^

59 minutes ago, oneeye said:

22 minutes ago, whisty said:

No good asking me, took me 10 mins to get just 1 to work! And then as if by magic ^^^^

It's a blimmin irritant; I'm not that much of a PC dinosaur but I've tried all variants without success. I love SOB by the way......., would love to see Nathaniel and Co at Glastonbury :)

I use a Windows laptop oneeye, and just hit the share button below the vid, then copy the text box,

I did check out the Mrs's iPad, which i know very little about, and you tube has a completely different set up, so sorry can't be of much help there.

Set your iPad on fire, then throw it out the window perhaps ? :D

Capture 06_zpsikznfhcz.MP4

Baby

Cant find Willie Dixon live so have to make do with this tribute band.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsmY0tFJEIE      

watch?v=nsmY0tFJEIE   

Oh my, this link thingy!! Lets just have Willie, much nicer on my hungover ear than the LZ version.

Edited by whisty

Orchestra

These guys are a real treat live. Was really lucky to see them one time with The London Metropolitan Orchestra backing them up. If you like a bit of Orchestration maybe listen to the second vid. 

Edited by whisty

TOMORROW

This is the Roberta Flack version of the Carol King song.  Sorry I can't find a decent live performance vid that isn't all shaky camera.  But a stunning rendition of a great song.

Roberta Flack is one of the great interpreters and added so much to every song she performed.  Well worth exploring if you don't know her.  This will give you a flavour.

Edited by grumpyhack

From Week to END

I was going to put in The Doors and This is The End, but it's pretty gloomy so enjoy a sing along with the Wilburys.  Sadly Roy had gone by the time they made this vid and George is also now no more.

It would be great to see any of the surviving Wilburys in any permutation at Glasto.

Edited by grumpyhack

Again 2 versions. Met the The The man couple years ago, his dad ran a famous pub in the East End of London for quite a few years, wrote a book about his experience and had an official signing. MJ was there, my unkle mentioned I was a fan to the book sellers and he came over. Seemed like a nice fella, I was jellified for a bit having been a massive fan some years back. Anyway seems to be a more topical song with every day that's tuned since it was written. 

ALONE

Thanks for posting Whisty.  I was getting withdrawal symptoms.

Two versions of Along Again Or, the Love classic.  The first is the late Arthur Lee, original lead singer with Love, who did a great version at Glasto, though this is on Jools Holland.

And keeping the flame alive Calexico, an excellent band with their take of the song on The Park at Glasto.

Interesting to see which version you prefer. Either way it's a great song.