WWE

lharris92

I watched Raw tonight, was pretty decent. Thought Foley - Punk promo was ok, but didn't really make a whole lot of sense. Ryback over the Miz was interesting but why make it non title then hint Ryback to face Punk? I marked out at that by the way, Punk was EXCELLENT on raw, the best he's been for AGES, AJ was stale as fuck, Heyman was awful, the guy is boring the hell out of me which is crazy cus I used to love him but he's just dull and he has been for a long time.

Prime Time Players are getting over great, loving the tag division heating up, also loving they're giving teams names! Kane & Bryan are now Hell No, Sandow & Cody have teamed up and are call Rhode Schollers.

Barrett v Kidd was good, but Barrett is lacking something, before he got injured I thought he was awesome but now he's back something isn't right.

Looking forward to Impact tomorrow, new TV champ being crowned, looking like it will be between Joe & Magnus

Kofi vs Ziggler was one of best matches I've seen on raw this year, possibly a motc contender

Ryback to "surprise" heel turn to help Punk beat Cena at HIAC, joins with Punk and Heyman and a few others for a team at Survivor Series against Team Cena. Cena to win Rumble, to face The Rock (who will beat Punk) at Wrestlemania and take the title.

That's how i see the next few weeks/months going... Nailed it.

Edited by Lithium05

can't wait for the predictable heel turn that will happen within the next month. and as i said on tweeter its probably for the best as in the last few years its dropped off badly.

some bits of it were decent but as with the last few months its kinda dull on the whole.