WWE

lharris92

11 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

Is it a good use of Daniel Bryan to bring him back on the 5th biggest match on the card? I would be tempted to hold off.

So no DB at Mania? The crowd would riot! 

Who knows what they'll do.

What if the match is for KO and SZ career in WWE vs Shane and DB. DB turns on Shane then the boys win. Next night on Raw the Yep! Movement of DB, KO and SZ turn up. Heel faction.

4 minutes ago, WS_Jack_III said:

So no DB at Mania? The crowd would riot! 

Who knows what they'll do.

What if the match is for KO and SZ career in WWE vs Shane and DB. DB turns on Shane then the boys win. Next night on Raw the Yep! Movement of DB, KO and SZ turn up. Heel faction.

I would be tempted to make him ref or accompany Shane. I think a DB heel turn would work as badly as when WCW tried it with Sting and Goldberg.

14 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

I would be tempted to make him ref or accompany Shane. I think a DB heel turn would work as badly as when WCW tried it with Sting and Goldberg.

I'm not fully aware of his run. He does seem like an everyman babyface but he has had heel runs before right? 

Those drop kicks the other day though... surely he's going to Mania.

4 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

Not sure how they'll work this into the storylines but I have a funny feeling they're somehow going to make Elias Braun's partner. Which could actually be quite good!

They've done it all wrong. Braun shouldn't want a partner but every jobber should be queuing up to be his partner because he's basically a free shot at getting a title. 

21 hours ago, pink_triangle said:

7 hours of Mania (like most WWE specials/ppv) is way too long. It kill the crowd and the atmosphere.

Agree, people in the audience get tired for the main events 

3 hours ago, jump said:

It's so strange the Cena/Undertaker bit is left hanging, it's a few days before 'mania and I ain't got a clue if the match is happening or not.

They've done it the way i want, hopefully.

I want them to interview Cena in the crowd asking how disappointed he is about it and then we hear the bell ring while he is talking about being their as a fan.

2 hours ago, WS_Jack_III said:

They've done it the way i want, hopefully.

I want them to interview Cena in the crowd asking how disappointed he is about it and then we hear the bell ring while he is talking about being their as a fan.

That'd would have worked a lot better if it was Cena hosting 'mania and then had an improv open challenge with Taker answering imo, Cena not booked doesn't make sense to me and I just don't like this build up.

51 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

American Bad Ass is happening, I’m certain. Or at least some hybrid that is way closer to Mark Calaway than The Deadman character. 

That's one way around the Undertaker has retired shtick they've been half arssing but I doubt he'd give up Deadman as it's too iconic with too few a chance for him to keep playing the character.

10 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

This Mania card is stacked from top to bottom, what are you on about :P

In my view most of the matches wouldn't look out of place on raw or smackdown. Of those that are more special attractions I have little  interest in seeing HHH, Angle or Taker in 2018. 

I think there are too many multi people/team feuds for the secondary titles. To me the one on one feuds are generally the best.

I also think most of the build up of the feuds has been poor. The likes of AJ v Nakamura seems to be built purely around having a good match, I like to see a bit more storyline added in.

2 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

In my view most of the matches wouldn't look out of place on raw or smackdown. Of those that are more special attractions I have little  interest in seeing HHH, Angle or Taker in 2018. 

I think there are too many multi people/team feuds for the secondary titles. To me the one on one feuds are generally the best.

I also think most of the build up of the feuds has been poor. The likes of AJ v Nakamura seems to be built purely around having a good match, I like to see a bit more storyline added in.

It is lacking an apex of a feud like Rollins vs Trips or Owens vs Jericho from last year (which I sort of see Shane & Bryan vs Owens & Sami as) but it doesn't take away from the solid card this year.