WWE

lharris92

22 hours ago, WS_Jack_III said:

So 15 minutes of SDL is now dedicated to Raw. I don't understand their thinking sometimes. Also, how is it a Raw exclusive if they show it on SDL too.

Because its WWE. Theyre fucking morons. 

They just released Kimber Lee as well, she's far better than most of their female roster. I just despair with this company sometimes, she'll go Impact become a star and then they'll sign her back and all the fanboys will wet themselves.

6 hours ago, When Jokers Attack said:

Yeah let’s have the  rumble winner not in the title match. Styles vs Nakamura is the best thing at mania and it’s not even close.

I think from memory Vince and Austin have both won the rumble and not been in the title match, so it's not unprecedented .

It depends how you define best, possibly in terms of workrate but it's a match that's lacking any buzz. It will be promoted as the 4th biggest match on the card. 

So Daniel Bryan's retirement speech was one of the first things I saw when I was getting back into WWE. I knew a little about him but that speech really did give me the feels. Got the same feels last night watching his promo. He looked class at the end of the show, drop kicks were wonderful.

I'm starting to get quite excited for WM now.

Zack Sabre Jr (was in WWE cruiserweight tournament in 2016) won the New Japan Cup and beat Naito, Sanada, Ibushi and Tanahashi by submission and now gets the next shot at Okada. How to build a new main eventer in the space of 2 weeks, Of course he isn't winning but should be great. So much great wrestling coming over next few weeks. Young Bucks vs Omega/Ibushi on Saturday.

And in more important news, 5 star wrestling is no more.

49 minutes ago, When Jokers Attack said:

Zack Sabre Jr (was in WWE cruiserweight tournament in 2016) won the New Japan Cup and beat Naito, Sanada, Ibushi and Tanahashi by submission and now gets the next shot at Okada. How to build a new main eventer in the space of 2 weeks, Of course he isn't winning but should be great. So much great wrestling coming over next few weeks. Young Bucks vs Omega/Ibushi on Saturday.

And in more important news, 5 star wrestling is no more.

Mate of mine says he's out £50 for the Leeds show.

On 21/03/2018 at 6:59 AM, pink_triangle said:

It depends how you define best, possibly in terms of workrate but it's a match that's lacking any buzz. It will be promoted as the 4th biggest match on the card. 

For me, and I apologise if this comes across as a slam as I’ve had afew beers, it’s style over substance and this match may get lost in the shuffle of promotion but it without a doubt will be the best match on the card.

Most excited by this match, soz I’m not very eloquent as afew beers in lol 

12 hours ago, WS_Jack_III said:

So Daniel Bryan's retirement speech was one of the first things I saw when I was getting back into WWE. I knew a little about him but that speech really did give me the feels. Got the same feels last night watching his promo. He looked class at the end of the show, drop kicks were wonderful.

I'm starting to get quite excited for WM now.

I think he will get stuck in that dull Owens, Zayn and Shane feud 

4 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

I would prefer that but it may be best left for another show when it can get more build and be more important on the card.

With the recent story line that's why they'll do the bosses vs KO and Zayn. Although they've flipped it a little since DB was on their side before. 

2 hours ago, metallimuse said:

For me, and I apologise if this comes across as a slam as I’ve had afew beers, it’s style over substance and this match may get lost in the shuffle of promotion but it without a doubt will be the best match on the card.

Most excited by this match, soz I’m not very eloquent as afew beers in lol 

I just find Nakamura hard to get excited about. Styles is a great wrestler but average in terms of charisma and mic work. I would love to have seen Styles face HBK knowing the latter could carry the feud from a promo perspective.

To me the wrestling is only one aspect of a great match. You look at my favourite match Austin V Hart there are a few others who could match the mechanics of that match. However it was great because people were invested in the people involved.