WWE

lharris92

I thought Raw 25 was generally a miss, but maybe I had built up my expectations too high.  An Undertaker return should be huge but he didnt really do anything. The peep show segment didnt work for me and I found it starnge that they bring someone like MVP back and dont really do anything with him.  It was good to see the likes of DX, Ramon and Austin, but it also showed how much more over they are than the current roster.

I enjoyed the returning woman, Torrie Wilson and Kelly Kelly are looking better with age, bring them back please!! Also Elias looked a star, I suspect him to have a good showing in the rumble.

Enzo has also been released amid allegations of being a massive pain in the arse.

Surely the rape story is the last straw? Alienated backstage, very much lived his gimmick and not in a good way, and now this? A case where the accuser has put the details all over twitter, seriously damaging the case. (I'm not saying he's innocent or guilty, just that due process isn't taking place) 

Rich Swann is 'only' indefinitley suspended, after all.

1 hour ago, Uncle Liam said:

Enzo has also been released amid allegations of being a massive pain in the arse.

Surely the rape story is the last straw? Alienated backstage, very much lived his gimmick and not in a good way, and now this? A case where the accuser has put the details all over twitter, seriously damaging the case. (I'm not saying he's innocent or guilty, just that due process isn't taking place) 

Rich Swann is 'only' indefinitley suspended, after all.

Enzo will be a huge loss for that show as he was pretty much carrying it. I personally cant see the program lasting as there is nothing about the roster that makes them stand out. There are several on the main roster that can do all the high flying stuff.

I like Drew Gulak and Gran Metalik from 205, Drew getting over with powerpoint presentations is brilliant. Maybe with the additional of a GM they will start building it as another Raw/Smackdown type show rather than a Sunday Night Heat.

Apparently the orginal plan for Raw was Enzo was gonna get all the finishers from DX and Hall.

Not so sure this Enzo situation is as cut and dry as some are making out.

That's the woman's twitter, have a look and see what you think.

https://twitter.com/missgucciwitch/status/955496170414985216

And this is a former friend of hers who claims to have evidence that she boasted about having sex with a wrestler. Make of that what you will...

Anyone care to join me in some predictions? I have entered a competition that put in some bonus questions so I'll put them in, too.

Which match will be first?: The Usos vs Gable/Benjamin
Who will win? The Usos

RAW Tag Team Championship:
The Bar
 vs Rollins/Jordan

WWE Title Handicap Match: 
Zayn/Owens vs AJ Styles

WWE Universal Title Match: 
Kane vs Strowman vs Lesnar

Womens Royal Rumble
#1 Entrant: Bayley
#30 Entrant: Stephanie (never happening, but still)
Winner: Asuka

Mens Royal Rumble

#1 Entrant: Rusev
#30 Entrant: Randy Orton
Winner: John Cena

On 1/24/2018 at 11:14 AM, jump said:

I like Drew Gulak and Gran Metalik from 205, Drew getting over with powerpoint presentations is brilliant. Maybe with the additional of a GM they will start building it as another Raw/Smackdown type show rather than a Sunday Night Heat.

Apparently the orginal plan for Raw was Enzo was gonna get all the finishers from DX and Hall.

I actually think the GM idea is bad, it's been done too much. I think the show needs to differentiate or die.

I think that Nak will win the Rumble. Him and Finn as the last two, being given 10mins to go at together. Reigns can work his way to Brock in the Elimination Chamber. 

NXT sounded great tonight. I haven’t watched it yet but the Black vs. Cole match report sounded amazing. Looking forward to watching it.

7 hours ago, Andre91 said:

I think that Nak will win the Rumble. Him and Finn as the last two, being given 10mins to go at together. Reigns can work his way to Brock in the Elimination Chamber.

Exactly my thinking.

Would be funny if Reigns won though just for all the salty comments on social media.

7 hours ago, When Jokers Attack said:

Gargano/Almas was best WWE match I years.

It was good, but it's not even the best match in the last 2 takeovers. That accolade belongs to black v velveteen in my view. I also liked the tag match, the injury angle made it a lot more realistic in my view. I suspect NXT will change significantly in the next few months with some moving to the main roster and some released.

2 hours ago, When Jokers Attack said:

Rousey and Partner vs HHH and Steph at Mania according to Meltzer (rare for him to outright break news, outside the newsletter or on subscriber audio), way to overshadow Asuka and the women champs who mean nothing.

I honestly thought she was being saved for tonight.

Also, seen many people saying how Rousey turning up has overshadowed the current roster. 

I can see why people think that but I can also think how the company are looking at it.

They've just got loads of casual eyes on the product with news articles stating Rousey turned up, interrupted the Rumble winner and the Champs. 

So is it overshadowing them, or is it putting more eyes on them?