WWE

lharris92

Paige has retired due to injury. This is really hard to take. She was the one, man. So sad. I for one wish her all the best, whatever she decides to do next. This is a loss for all of us. 

It’s Edge all over again but this is different. She was ours. Especially focussed on the UK. She was our girl. Thanks for the memories. 

Edited by Andre91

On 13/01/2018 at 12:47 AM, Andre91 said:

Paige has retired due to injury. This is really hard to take. She was the one, man. So sad. I for one wish her all the best, whatever she decides to do next. This is a loss for all of us. 

It’s Edge all over again but this is different. She was ours. Especially focussed on the UK. She was our girl. Thanks for the memories. 

Poor lass, just got back as well. Only 25. Rumour is she'll have an on screen role still.

10 hours ago, Andre91 said:

They’ve well and truly ruined Matt Hardy. He just laughs, doesn’t he? And that is it. No cool promos, no weird vignettes. Just the same thing week after week. Give us senõr Benjamin. 

It's okay but what is with the laughing for 5 minutes? Seems the wrestlers are all doing their best work on social media these days when it comes to their characters.

Apparently all the extra parts to the broken gimmick are on the way, senõr Benjamin included.

1 minute ago, pink_triangle said:

I think it's time to move on and create stars. WWE have a roster full of people who can't get over. They need to sort this out, instead of looking back.

I totally agree. I just think seeing that match would be so awesome. 

They have a ready made star in Strowman but they won’t let him win the big one over Roman. 

Braun is a star. Joe is a star. Finn is a star. Seth is a star. None of them have been allowed to go near the top title because once again that is being saved for Roman Reigns, who still won’t be accepted by the crowd at the fourth attempt. I’m not bashing Reigns, I think he is great in the ring and has that star presence. I agree with you that they need to create new stars instead of looking back, looking back at Reigns time and time again at the expense of others who have the ability to be top tier stars. 

57 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Braun is a star. Joe is a star. Finn is a star. Seth is a star. None of them have been allowed to go near the top title because once again that is being saved for Roman Reigns.

I think Braun has the potential to be the big star. Rollins had an opportunity and didn't do enough for me. Joe is a good upper mid card guy, but I don't see him as champion. Finn I would put on 205 live, I don't rate him at all.

14 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

I think Braun has the potential to be the big star. Rollins had an opportunity and didn't do enough for me. Joe is a good upper mid card guy, but I don't see him as champion. Finn I would put on 205 live, I don't rate him at all.

I think Braun is the most exciting prospect in a long while. Rollins is a weird one. They totally botched his return. He should have come back as a babyface straight away instead of reprising the chickenshit heel role he had before his first big injury. He is far too good to waste. Joe should be given a run with the Universal Title imo. He is incredible on the mic and in the ring and is one of the few guys who genuinely comes across as being a dangerous bad ass. Finn, I agree that I do not rate him, but crowds go mad for him for some reason. I think they’d be silly not to at least try and give him a big push again. The fans would definitely be accepting of it. 

What I really want to see is The Miz given another run. He has turned into something great and crowds are finally behind him. He’s worked so hard to get to where he is after all those years of negativity towards him, he deserves it. 

On the SD side of things, AJ is obviously the cornerstone and rightly so. I don’t get Shinsuke at all. I don’t see what so many others seem to see in him. KO should be the biggest heel going and a WWE title contender / holder. 

As for NXT, Aleister Black has something. He has got so much potential. I think he’s outstanding. 

On a different note, Ricochet and War Machine have officially signed. Really exciting stuff there. Also rumours of EC3* coming in, possibly at the Rumble. However, I don’t think he is anywhere near a big enough star to debut in the Rumble so it would be a waste. 

* I still absolutely howl at Matt Hardy calling him ‘The third version of Carter’ :lol:

Edited by Andre91

I think Braun is the most exciting prospect in a long while. Rollins is a weird one. They totally botched his return. He should have come back as a babyface straight away instead of reprising the chickenshit heel role he had before his first big injury. He is far too good to waste. Joe should be given a run with the Universal Title imo. He is incredible on the mic and in the ring and is one of the few guys who genuinely comes across as being a dangerous bad ass. Finn, I agree that I do not rate him, but crowds go mad for him for some reason. I think they’d be silly not to at least try and give him a big push again. The fans would definitely be accepting of it. 

The trouble with Rollins as a baby face is I think his promo is pretty weak. His problem as a heel is a lack of psychology and the fact he just wants to get every move in. I'm beginning to think he is a great athlete, but not a wrestler. His character also doesn't make sense, why is he an architect?

Its funny how two people see things differently, I don't see Joes mic skills as incredible. I think they are nothing more than ok. I enjoy his matches, but he will never be "the man".

I only watch the ppvs now but I never get the impression of him being massively over.

I

What I really want to see is The Miz given another run. He has turned into something great and crowds are finally behind him. He’s worked so hard to get to where he is after all those years of negativity towards him, he deserves it. 

On the SD side of things, AJ is obviously the cornerstone and rightly so. I don’t get Shinsuke at all. I don’t see what so many others seem to see in him. KO should be the biggest heel going and a WWE title contender / holder. 

As for NXT, Aleister Black has something. He has got so much potential. I think he’s outstanding. 

On a different note, Ricochet and War Machine have officially signed. Really exciting stuff there. Also rumours of EC3* coming in, possibly at the Rumble. However, I don’t think he is anywhere near a big enough star to debut in the Rumble so it would be a waste. 

* I still absolutely howl at Matt Hardy calling him ‘The third version of Carter’ :lol:

I see Miz as someone who doesn't really need the belt. I also don't see much in Shinsuke, some people say he should be a spevisl attraction, but I just don't see special. I would like to see them push Rusev and Elias which probably means they won't!

@pink_triangle I absolutely agree on Rusev and Elias. Rusev has SO much potential to be the most over babyface (he’s more over than anyone else currently, anyway). I wish they’d let him run with it. 

Elias is awesome. I think it’s a proper cool character he plays and he’s decent enough in the ring too. He should get the IC belt this year at least. I can’t shake how he looks just like Rollins but more jacked, though :lol: 

3 hours ago, Andre91 said:

@pink_triangle I absolutely agree on Rusev and Elias. Rusev has SO much potential to be the most over babyface (he’s more over than anyone else currently, anyway). I wish they’d let him run with it. 

Elias is awesome. I think it’s a proper cool character he plays and he’s decent enough in the ring too. He should get the IC belt this year at least. I can’t shake how he looks just like Rollins but more jacked, though :lol: 

I'm thinking they have given up on Rusev which is madness.

Elias just looks like a WWE champion to me, there seems more to him than just being a good wrestler.

42 minutes ago, When Jokers Attack said:

Peaked 15 mins in. Definitely a thumbs down show.

it's a pretty big one to mess up. With the 2 venue thing, why didn't they just go back and forth? 

Why did Undertaker walk on in a fully lit room when Bray Wyatt didn't. 

Austin was awesome, as was Vince but why didn't Austin get on the mic, is it because his mic work doesn't fit the PG thing?

Not a fan of massive tag matches so that bit sucked with the ladies. Where was Lita??

Miz vs Reigns was good.

Biggests problem for me though, why the hell was there a commercial every 5 mins?