WWE

lharris92

2 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Y2J vs. Kenny will be awesome. Wild theory but could it be part of Kenny making a WWE appearance? 

Y2J vs KO at Wrestle Kingdom. Kenny makes a surprise Rumble appearance whilst Jericho is in the match. Y2J vs. Kenny II @ Mania :ninja: 

Not a chance unless Kenny doesn't sign with NJPW in January. He sounds very commited though.

The Jericho deal is nothing to do with WWE, he isn't under contract. NJPW/WWE aren't in a working relationship.

On 07/11/2017 at 10:13 PM, luckysalt said:

AJ v Jinder was a damn quality match!!!

Indeed. AJ can have a great match with anyone!

I was there in Manchester, I went absolutely crazy with the rest of the crowd when AJ won the title.  Best moment ever for me during a live wwe event 

1 hour ago, A-Rob said:

Indeed. AJ can have a great match with anyone!

I was there in Manchester, I went absolutely crazy with the rest of the crowd when AJ won the title.  Best moment ever for me during a live wwe event 

It will be interesting to see what kind of match he has with Brock. Im struggling with that match up a little as I find it a huge stretch when you compare their sizes. I prefer to see Brock against bigger guys.

18 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

It will be interesting to see what kind of match he has with Brock. Im struggling with that match up a little as I find it a huge stretch when you compare their sizes. I prefer to see Brock against bigger guys.

I hope it's not just a Suplex city match, I believed AJ can have a very good match with Brock. 

30 minutes ago, A-Rob said:

I hope it's not just a Suplex city match, I believed AJ can have a very good match with Brock. 

I just think they have booked themselves into a corner with Brock in terms of him squashing everyone. I just cant see AJ stood next to Brock and believe for a second he could win in any kind of fight. Interestingly I could with Eddie Guererro but I think that may be due to a combination of his charisma and the fact Brock (while built up well) didnt seem as unbeatable at the time.

10 hours ago, luckysalt said:

Brock had AMAZING matches with Kurt Angle too Pink, at least three of them. Including the best iron man match wwe ever did.

What a match that was. I remember sitting in front of the TV on a Saturday morning watching SmackDown as 10 year old and I was absolutely glued to the screen. Angle vs. Brock is one of my all-time favourite rivalries. 

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

What a match that was. I remember sitting in front of the TV on a Saturday morning watching SmackDown as 10 year old and I was absolutely glued to the screen. Angle vs. Brock is one of my all-time favourite rivalries. 

I agree, it really was superb, sadly that Iron Man match is forgotten as it was only on SD. 

Brock was a very good wrestler in his first run in the wwe, he had memorable and great matches, with Angle, Eddie and Undertaker among others. 

However when he came back post nfl/ufc, they just turn him into an unbeatable suplex machine. The only great match I can recall since he came back is the triple treat with Cena and Rollins.  The fatal 4 way at summerslam was good as well

11 hours ago, A-Rob said:

Brock was a very good wrestler in his first run in the wwe, he had memorable and great matches, with Angle, Eddie and Undertaker among others. 

However when he came back post nfl/ufc, they just turn him into an unbeatable suplex machine. The only great match I can recall since he came back is the triple treat with Cena and Rollins.  The fatal 4 way at summerslam was good as well

His match with Punk was great and so was his Mania main event with Roman. I thought that match was particularly brilliant. 

Survivor Series was great, even tough the main event could have been much better imo still one of the best ppvs of this year.

Also the War Games match at NXT was insane!

Edited by A-Rob

On 11/20/2017 at 3:31 PM, A-Rob said:

Also the War Games match at NXT was insane!

I found the war games match a bit underwhelming. I don't think having 3 teams worked and thought the match was lacking in terms of having a strong heel.

However I loved the black v velveteen match. I didn't care about either going in, I can't remember the last time a match exceeded expectation so much for me.