WWE

lharris92

54 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Roman Reigns and Bray Wyatt hit by a sickness bug; Kurt Angle will now be teaming with Seth & Dean and Finn will be facing AJ! PPV just got a whole lot more interesting! 

It's still a 3 v 5 main event which I don't like. I think Angles return should have been a bigger thing. I also find Finn one of the most dull people on the roster.

I think Enzo has been the MVP of the wwe in the last month, but can't get excited about a Kalisto match.

58 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

I think Angles return should have been a bigger thing. 

Agreed, a total waste which just highlights lack of stars they have. Great idea putting Angle (who shouldn't even be wrestling) in a TLC match, thankfully he will probably do literally nothing but still save his return for  a special occasion.

19 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

Just watched TLC. The first 10 minutes of the main event were really good, after that it became a bit of a disorganised mess. To be expected in a 5 v 3 match I guess. 

Will always enjoy Angle in ring! 

I though the 5 v 3 thing was a mistake, especially considering the size of Rollins and Ambrose.

6 hours ago, WS_Jack_III said:

True. I guess the main reason for the big men was to set up an angle going forward.

I thought it made the heels look bad. I only like babyfaces in handicap matches when it's more dominating guys e.g. Kane and undertaker.

One thing I noted during the event was how confusing Graves commentary was. He was critical of Elias while talking about his friendship with Jordan. I think he needs to be all out heel.

12 hours ago, pink_triangle said:

I thought it made the heels look bad. I only like babyfaces in handicap matches when it's more dominating guys e.g. Kane and undertaker.

One thing I noted during the event was how confusing Graves commentary was. He was critical of Elias while talking about his friendship with Jordan. I think he needs to be all out heel.

Yeah I've noticed that over the last few months. Seems like they change roles match to match. Booker (who i love btw) seems to mess up a lot.

12 hours ago, pink_triangle said:

I don't really rate Balor at all. I don't understand the demon gimmick, he seems to wrestle the same with or without the paint.

Yeah i don't understand the difference. Surely he should wrestle a more brutal style with the paint on.

22 hours ago, pink_triangle said:

I don't really rate Balor at all. I don't understand the demon gimmick, he seems to wrestle the same with or without the paint.

It doesn’t matter if you like him or not. If he is winning a match against AJ which gave him momentum after the Wyatt bullshit. You keep it going and don’t kill him off in a squash match with Kane. Balor is going to look good for Lesnar at Rumble isn’t he, that is the rumoured match.

4 hours ago, When Jokers Attack said:

It doesn’t matter if you like him or not. If he is winning a match against AJ which gave him momentum after the Wyatt bullshit. You keep it going and don’t kill him off in a squash match with Kane. Balor is going to look good for Lesnar at Rumble isn’t he, that is the rumoured match.

I don't think beating AJ built any momentum, I just don't think the average fan cares about him. To me there is nothing about him that stands out, I would invest the time elsewhere.

I think it would be a huge mistake to go Balor V Lesnar. To me that's just not a realistic match up.