WWE

lharris92

Goldberg. No question. He'll be in at 24 or 25 with maybe Lesnar or Strowman having just cleared the ring. Look for Taker to be eliminated via cheating by someone to set up a WM match. Brock/Strowman feud to start too maybe somehow.

It has the best lineup of any Rumble in living memory. Should be a cracker. 

Only way Goldberg doesn't win is if hes not up for the WWE Champ work schedule (I think he is) or if he and Lesnar eliminate each other somehow or if Taker fancies a run vs Goldberg. Either way, its all about Goldberg.

I really don't think WWE are going to have a "superhero" lose to a bloke whos still banned by USADA though so lets rule Lesnar out.   

Edited by The Nal

45 minutes ago, A-Rob said:

I don't think that Goldberg is fit a for championship run he only had one match in about 10 years and lasted only about 3 min.

But he's over with the crowd so could happen.

Lesnar did it. Vanished for months at a time. Wrestled 10 minutes every other PPV. Champ doesn't need to be on telly every week.

He hasn't come back to job to anyone.

I'm torn. One one hand I can't help but see Goldberg winning it. It reminds me so much of when Batista came back and won, everyone saw that coming a mile off, too.

On the other hand, I'd have thought there are more legs in the Lesnar/Goldberg feud than we've currently seen.

I'm going to watch it in a bar with my mates. Quiz and last years rumble shown beforehand. Should be a good laugh!

Really can't see them going with a part-timer winning it this year. I see Goldberg and Lesnar entering as #1 and #2 and brawling for a while before eventually eliminating each other which would probably be the best thing for the match. Sami Zayn in early and being the ironman and also eliminating Strowman late on. Reckon Jericho will inadvertently cost KO the universal title so KO will get his own back in the rumble to set up their 'mania feud. Fully expect Tye Dillinger in at #10 and Finn Balor at #30 with Finn elminating Taker to set up a 'mania feud. Hoping Kurt Angle makes an appearance just for the massive pop and the 'you suck' chants. In terms of a winner my money is on Samoa Joe. Would love to see The Miz win it though

Orton now favourite to win the Rumble with bookies. I can't see that happening. Surely they won't go for him. 

Im actually coming round to the Goldberg idea. Have him win the Rumble and say he doesn't want to wait until Mania and have him take the title at Fastlane and then have Brock challenge him for it. All of those rumours about these two being the planned main event for Mania makes way more sense with the title on the line. 

Samoa Joe to debut and have a great showing in the Rumble (making it to the final four) and face Cena for the WWE Championship at Mania is another one of my bets. 

I can't see Goldberg vs Brock headlining Mania. The fact that time has passed doesn't mean they're any better in the ring. It would be a dreadful match. Both need to be lead in the ring.

Although the promo for it could be good. "Remember the worst WM match in history? Well this time, they're headlining!!"

Edited by The Nal

I was discussing possible winners and a friend of mine mentioned one scenario that could work well

Reigns takes the Universal Title at the Rumble

Ambrose wins the rumble and decides to face Reigns instead of Cena

Reigns drops the belt to Rollins at Fast Lane

For Mania we have a triple threat match with the former members of the Shield

Vince would be happy because Reigns could main event Mania, the Fans wouldn't be unhappy because we get a Shield Triple Threat Match headlining