WWE

lharris92

46 minutes ago, When Jokers Attack said:

Regardless, commentary shouldn't factor match quality or rating.  If it did then most matches on RAW would be 1 star.

I would disagree, to me a great match need emotional involvement and the commentators play a huge role in creating that. When you look at the Hart v Austin classic, the commentators played almost as important a role as the wrestlers.

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

So Reigns is taking the title from Owens at the Rumble. FFS. 

Strowman to win the Rumble? 

I still think the best option is to have Cena win the title from AJ and Taker win the Rumble. Title vs. Career match as the main event of Mania.

I agree taker v Cena is the most interesting match they have. As for reigns I don't have a strong opinion. They have had Rollins, Reigns and Owens as champions and very little has changed.

2 hours ago, Andre91 said:

So Reigns is taking the title from Owens at the Rumble. FFS. 

Strowman to win the Rumble? 

I still think the best option is to have Cena win the title from AJ and Taker win the Rumble. Title vs. Career match as the main event of Mania.

Would Take need to put his career on the line if he won the rumble tho?

On 10/01/2017 at 1:09 PM, jump said:

Would Take need to put his career on the line if he won the rumble tho?

This is WWE, who cares about logic :P  

Im starting to think though, what with Taker being on RAW, that they're going to do Reigns vs. Taker for the title. Finally that Reigns heel turn to steal a win over The Deadman. 

37 minutes ago, metallimuse said:

I've been reading that Vince has decided not to put Cena & Taker together and doesn't want Taker fighting for any title either.

Also apparently Lesnar v Goldberg is going to headline Wrestlemania.

Goldberg is winning the Rumble and the title at Mania. No question. He'll beat whoever hes up against at Fastlane too. No way hes coming back to lose. Not short term anyway. 

Also Lesnar is getting sued by Mark Hunt over his steroid use at the UFC fight so expect that to get a bit of press. WWE won't be putting over a drug cheat whos still suspended by USADA ahead of a returning "superhero". 

On 12/01/2017 at 3:06 PM, The Nal said:

Goldberg is winning the Rumble and the title at Mania. No question. He'll beat whoever hes up against at Fastlane too. No way hes coming back to lose. Not short term anyway. 

Also Lesnar is getting sued by Mark Hunt over his steroid use at the UFC fight so expect that to get a bit of press. WWE won't be putting over a drug cheat whos still suspended by USADA ahead of a returning "superhero". 

Disagree with Goldberg winning the Rumble and the title. I don't think they will do that at all. Goldberg and Brock will eliminate each other. They don't need the title for their feud. 

I've seen the Taker vs. Cena being off the table stuff and I'm hoping it isn't true. It's the biggest match they have. 

This Rumble is so unpredictable. I'm trying to think of so many scenarios :lol: one of them is this: Cena is taking the title at the Rumble, that's what I feel is certain. I'm expecting Samoa Joe to come up and feud with AJ for Mania. And I'm sort of coming round to the idea of Corbin winning the Rumble and taking on Cena for the title at Mania. Corbin has improved hugely the past few months and they've protected him to f**k. 

Either that or Strowman wins and takes on Reigns, who I believe will take the title from Owens.  

Where does all of this leave Taker, though? 

Edited by Andre91

WWE UK tourney tonight was done brilliantly even Cole was good! 

Can't wait for night 2! 

Really hope it gets a weekly show.

What pissed me off was WWE did a poll afterwards saying thumbs up or thumbs down and it was 60/40 when I looked, I know the 40% would be yanks not even watched it voting down just cus they didn't know anyone in it, I saw it loads on wrestling websites in comments yanks saying they're not watching it cus it will be shit because they don't know the wrestlers. What an awful attitude. Its this reason TNA struggled during its GOOD years so they filled the roster with WWE has beens and still people wouldn't give it a try, them when AJ, Joe, Roode etc all leave and go WWE, they love them, fuck wrestling fans can be closed minded. 

On the bright side, I did see on twitter some US fans seeing these guys for the first time and really praising the work, which was great to see. It was far, FAR superior to any Raw in memory.