WWE

lharris92

2 hours ago, When Jokers Attack said:

Best part was the training at the zoo, fighting a kangaroo !

Then Matt introduced brother Nero to a cage full of "spot" monkeys and he'd named them all after x division wrestlers !!!

Who would have thought Matt Hardy would be the most entertaining thing about wrestling in 2016, shows what can be done if you give wrestlers some creative freedom. 

• Upvote 1

'Broken' Matt Hardy is the most entertaining character in wrestling since god knows when. I haven't watched TNA since around 2006 and I've been tuning in every now and again just to see him. 

Those DELETE chants at SummerSlam and the RAW following it were amazing. Can you imagine if he was to come back to WWE with that character and being allowed to run with it like he is in TNA? It would be amazing. Then again, he is absolutely setting TNA ablaze so why change it? 

On 9/9/2016 at 8:35 PM, Andre91 said:

Those DELETE chants at SummerSlam and the RAW following it were amazing. Can you imagine if he was to come back to WWE with that character and being allowed to run with it like he is in TNA? It would be amazing. Then again, he is absolutely setting TNA ablaze so why change it? 

I personally didn't enjoy it, but if it gets people talking then that's more money for Matt, so credit to him. Whether it makes TNA money I have my doubts.

As for a return to the WWE, I think the money is in just a straight hardy boys nostalgia run, so don't think it would work. As for those delete chants on WWE TV, I personally think they are dumb. Typical of the current WWE crowd with their "this is awesome", "you can't wrestle" let's take over the show because we are really cool attitude. The crowds are the worse they have ever been

18 hours ago, When Jokers Attack said:

he is fine in TNA. Wwe would find a way to ruin it. Does anyone actually care about Backlash on Sunday,

I rarely get a chance to watch the show, so hard to get excited. However I think it's the best brand and the matches look pretty good. I hope they give styles the belt as to me Ambrose hasn't worked as champion.

One of the best ppv of the year for me. Great to have the SmackDown commentators throughout, great to see ppvs down to 2.5 hours again, the crowd seemed really into that show.

As for the matches most exceeded expectations, the heels cheated, there was less kicking out of finishers and I'm glad the boring Ambrose run is over. Great show.

It felt like an episode of Smackdown rather than a ppv.  Hype Bros, Heath Slater and Kane ffs. If not for the main event then this would have been maybe the worst show of the year. Seems like most people loved it though so guess it was just me. Great seeing AJ and Becky win, Miz/Ziggler was decent and everything else the less said the better. Wrestling wise there was only one very good match, not good enough for me on a 2 hr 35 minute show.

• 2 weeks later...

So tomorrow I was going to my first Fight Club Pro show for a long while [because of other commiments not cus the show sucked], booked the night off work managed to get tickets before it sold out, ready for our boy Trent Seven taking on Drew Galloway in Drews FCP Debut aaaaaannnnnndddd Drew tweets tonight at 9pm he's injured and is pulling out all his dates for next couple weeks.

GUTTED.

FCP say a replacement will be found. 

BTW FCP is expanding an doing a show in Manchester next month if anyone is around there, I know a couple of people on here have always been interested in going to a FCP show, they've announced Trent v Mikey Whiplash for the Manc show

Haskins made his long overdue FCP return to replace Galloway. 

Man FCP was such an amazing show on Friday night, Pete Dunne beat Sami Callihan for the FCP World Title in the first match of the night and neither were even advertised for the show and jesus it was a classic. 

If you get a chance to watch Project Mayhem V then do not pass it up. Absolute awesome show.

13 hours ago, pink_triangle said:

Brock v Goldberg, now that could get me interested again 

Why ?

The match they had at WM XX was one of the worst in Wrestlemania history,  and now 12 years later it is going to be much worse than that

Edited by A-Rob

1 hour ago, A-Rob said:

Why ?

The match they had at WM XX was one of the worst in Wrestlemania history,  and now 12 years later it is going to be much worse than that

The main thing that ruined the last match was the fact that the fans knew they were both out of the door the next day and both wrestlers weren't motivated.

I'm not expecting match of the year but both are cool characters who could have a cool feud if booked well. I think Goldberg has been away for long enough for fans to enjoy a return. 

I couldn't watch an episode of Raw at present, but may make some effort if they were building this feud.

I don't care are how old he is, how long he has been away, how rusty he might be. I am so excited for Goldberg. 

Also, I'm excited at the prospect of the first ever women's Hell In A Cell match. The PPV is shaping up to be incredible so far. Three Cell matches in one night all between competitors who can put on absolutely storming matches. 

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 10:14 AM, WS_Jack_III said:

That was a weird sort of show last night.

Ziggler match was great, and I enjoyed the Tag match. Strange having the Triple threat as opener and the way the match went was also odd.

Its interesting that both Ziggler and Cesaro have had their best matches of the year with the Miz, I really enjoyed the IC match, although I would have liked to see kicking out of finishes being restricted to maybe just 1.

Miz is undoubtedly the most improved wrestler in the WWE this year and also one of the few that can currently carry a feud on the mic. I would much rather see AJ turn face and feud with Miz than either Cena or Ambrose.

There was nothing wrong with the world title match, but it just looked (apart from the double submission) like pretty much every other WWE main event.  Move after move after move, multiple kick out from finishing moves, little psychology and eventually someone wins. Its a match I can enjoy, but its less special when you  consider Rollins V Owens is pretty much exactly the same match.

2 hours ago, Andre91 said:

I don't care are how old he is, how long he has been away, how rusty he might be. I am so excited for Goldberg. 

Also, I'm excited at the prospect of the first ever women's Hell In A Cell match. The PPV is shaping up to be incredible so far. Three Cell matches in one night all between competitors who can put on absolutely storming matches. 

Couldn't agree more about Goldberg, there is always room for a special attraction in the WWE.

As for hell in the cell, I'm conflicted as I wonder how they can keep 3 of those matches different.  I also really struggle to get through the Raw product.

Goldberg's return is the most I've been excited about anything WWE have done in a long time.

The New Japan show the other day was out of this world. If anyone on here is interested or feeling bored by WWE  then at least check out the last three matches. Okada/Marafuji, Omega/Goto and Shibata/O'Reilly. You won't be disappointed. 

Kota Ibushi worked the pre-show match as the new Tiger Mask, the guy is a genius, working WWE and njpw at same time.

Oh and TNA are doing a whole episode of impact at the hardy compound.

Edited by When Jokers Attack