WWE

lharris92

2 hours ago, pink_triangle said:

3. Make ppvs feel more important, more backstage pre match unscripted interviews. Better pre match video packages explaining rivalry.

Thats something that is sadly lacking recently. It was something WWE did better than anyone for years and years. Well I say WWE, its really just Adam Pennucci. Proper genius. 

Get the feeling its changing a bit. A good few run ins etc over the last couple of weeks. Good to see.

23 hours ago, pink_triangle said:

The trouble is finances dictate it can't be shorter. The best they can hope is NXT continues to grow and they convince the tv companies tI allocate an hour from raw.

Well they could not film Superstars before Raw though although saying that my baby brothers loved the Big Show's comedy match and Kallisto high fyling which they would of missed otherwise.

Not sure if it's true or not but there's talk about Conor McGregor going to WWE, he has been teasing making an appearence with them before.

Was just slightly underwhelmed with London raw this week. I always really look forward to it because of the crowd but it seemed a bit dead most of the night. I really don't think that opening segment helped. Why do they always start with 20 minutes of talking these days? Just seems to kill things more than build excitement for a main event. There's nothing that was said that couldn't have followed a more explosive start. 

As for the previous discussions regarding cutting people. I'd agree that big shows time should be up, great guy who they should definitely keep around but in ring just can't keep up anymore. Could he go into some sort of manager role? A big guy guru.. Not sure if that would work immediately but a few years down the line. 

Il disagree with the majority regarding Orton, I'm a fan. He has to be given the right stories but when he is he can still offer a lot. He's terrible when just floating between roles though. 

My 5 would be: Big Show, Kane, ADR (just find him incredibly dull), fandango and Summer Rae 

38 minutes ago, jump said:

Why do people keep saying Summer Rae when you have women wrestlers like Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie who's sole purpose seems to be give them a nothing match every now and then just to justify having them on Total Divas?

Purely for that reason, I don't see them enough to have any feeling towards them. Whereas Summer Rae keeps appearing in matches/segments and making them worse.

3 hours ago, mjsell said:

Purely for that reason, I don't see them enough to have any feeling towards them. Whereas Summer Rae keeps appearing in matches/segments and making them worse.

Meh, I'm not a fan of her at all but imo at the end of the day she's a jobber who gets heat and is so rarely on anyway. Her role is just to lose to whatever face needs a win where as the useless ones on Total Divas will have to have a match for the sake of having a match every now and then taking away from the one women's (at best two) match they will actually have on.

Edited by jump

20 hours ago, mjsell said:

My 5 would be: Big Show, Kane, ADR (just find him incredibly dull), fandango and Summer Rae 

If you were the owner you wouldn't get rid of ADR as you want some of that hispanic money . People have been saying get rid of Kane for years, interestingly those views are never shared by his peers. Great veteran to be in the locker room and played a big part in getting Daniel Bryan to the next level.

1 hour ago, The Nal said:

Chyna RIP. Will be interesting to see how WWE pay tribute.

It's very difficult to justify not putting Chyna in the hall of fame when Sunny is there without the purist of post wwwe careers. I'm hoping her falling out with HHH doesn't stop her getting the rightful place, she was one of the key players of the attitude era.

2 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

It's very difficult to justify not putting Chyna in the hall of fame when Sunny is there without the purist of post wwwe careers. I'm hoping her falling out with HHH doesn't stop her getting the rightful place, she was one of the key players of the attitude era.

Agree 100%. But its his ex girlfriend. Must be awkward!

So I just saw the results of the shows in Dubai last week.

And Miz wins in the main event! A four way with Ambrose, Zayn and Ziggler. Ok, it's a house show somewhere which doesn't really matter. But what the actual fuck? And he actually pinned Ambrose. I can't even believe to fathom it. 

2 hours ago, pink_triangle said:

Sunny went off the rails after her hall of fame induction I think.

Yeah, with her dead it'll be easier for her to get into the Hall since Trips and co wont have to meet her and avoid the inevitable argy bargy, apparently Stephanie has been tweeting her respects if thats a sign.

20 hours ago, Uncle Liam said:

So I just saw the results of the shows in Dubai last week.

And Miz wins in the main event! A four way with Ambrose, Zayn and Ziggler. Ok, it's a house show somewhere which doesn't really matter. But what the actual fuck? And he actually pinned Ambrose. I can't even believe to fathom it. 

Well being the champion him winning isn't surprising .I have no problem with him beating Ambrose providing he cheated. 

Urgh, I suppose this is the precursor to Balor coming up to the main roster.

I can cope with him on NXT as he is normally on screen for only 15 minutes every 2-3 weeks, but in a weekly segment on Raw in what I expect is a prominent position in some Bullet Club angle? I don't know if my boredom threshold can take it.

Having said that, I've never seen a heel Balor and that might be interesting.

Seems to me like they'll attack Styles and set up that angle... Or maybe even all attack Reigns and AJ is in on it too? 

Either way it won't be the same Balor we've been seeing recently - it'll be something fresh. An exciting prospect I reckon.

9 minutes ago, CHRLY said:

Seems to me like they'll attack Styles and set up that angle... Or maybe even all attack Reigns and AJ is in on it too? 

Either way it won't be the same Balor we've been seeing recently - it'll be something fresh. An exciting prospect I reckon.

Yeah, I hope they attack Styles and go that route.

If they cut the entrance time down, make the demon character actually mean something and give him a new moveset in addition to a good storyline - I reckon I could be down with it.