WWE

lharris92

One of the best PPV's WWE has done all year, Reigns v Sheamus was shockingly brilliant, played to each mans strengths in being a brutal brawl. 

On side note tho, the fans were a bunch of dicks, all through the PPV they were chanting different stuff but did it through the entire main event when those guys were beating fuck out of each other, no need. If it was boring rest holds, fair enough, but it wasn't.

Have WWE finally woken up though??? 

Im about to put Raw on and see.

7 hours ago, luckysalt said:

One of the best PPV's WWE has done all year, Reigns v Sheamus was shockingly brilliant, played to each mans strengths in being a brutal brawl. 

On side note tho, the fans were a bunch of dicks, all through the PPV they were chanting different stuff but did it through the entire main event when those guys were beating fuck out of each other, no need. If it was boring rest holds, fair enough, but it wasn't.

Have WWE finally woken up though??? 

Im about to put Raw on and see.

I find most WWE crowds really annoying these days.  They seem to be more interested in doing "cool chants" rather than just going with the event and enjoying it.

It was the best WWE PPV in a long time, there wasnt a bad match on the card.  Im glad Rusev is back with Lana and hope it can help the memory fade of that terrible ziggler feud.  I also really liek Strowman as a character and Im glad with NXT strong there are still alternative routes and styles that can get on the main roster.  Out of interest where was Barrett, I havent been watching Raw recently, but hoped this faction could give him a boost.

14 hours ago, pink_triangle said:

I find most WWE crowds really annoying these days.  They seem to be more interested in doing "cool chants" rather than just going with the event and enjoying it.

It was the best WWE PPV in a long time, there wasnt a bad match on the card.  Im glad Rusev is back with Lana and hope it can help the memory fade of that terrible ziggler feud.  I also really liek Strowman as a character and Im glad with NXT strong there are still alternative routes and styles that can get on the main roster.  Out of interest where was Barrett, I havent been watching Raw recently, but hoped this faction could give him a boost.

He [Barrett] has some nerve damage in his neck he says so is taking a bit of a break to rehab it. Guy just can't catch a break.

I do wonder if WWE will do a couple more switches with the title before Mania. Can see Sheamus winning it again and then Reigns winning it back again like The Rock and Foley did start of 99

10 hours ago, luckysalt said:

I do wonder if WWE will do a couple more switches with the title before Mania. Can see Sheamus winning it again and then Reigns winning it back again like The Rock and Foley did start of 99

That feud was priceless and one of my all time favourites ,it solidified both the Rock and    Mankind to main event players. There was also Vince,the corporation and Steve Austin involved the background. If I'm not mistaken they went on 4 consecutive ppvs fighting for the title.

I'm  enjoying the Feud between Roman and Sheamus, as it's something fresh and have been built reall good. So I hope it continues and into the new year. Also hope Barrett returns really soon and the league of nations kept at main event level

2 hours ago, pink_triangle said:

I enjoyed NXT takeover London on the whole, particularly the female matches.  However am I the only one who finds Fin Balor a bit dull.  There are quite a few people I would call up before him.

I thought Enzo was insanely over. Guy has it. 

A NXT crowd that big was refreshing, they weren't trying to be smart marks like at the TLC PPV, they were just enjoying themselves and being respectful but at the same time sounded awesome. Put the shitty US crowds to shame.

On ‎18‎/‎12‎/‎2015 at 0:05 AM, pink_triangle said:

I enjoyed NXT takeover London on the whole, particularly the female matches.  However am I the only one who finds Fin Balor a bit dull.  There are quite a few people I would call up before him.

I was impressed with Emma in the opening match.

I agree with you, I think Fin Balor has been an average champion I was hoping they give the belt to Joe

Just saw TNA is doing Lockdown PPV in London in January, thats pretty cool even though its not an actual PPV anymore but a Lockdown Impact episode. 

Birmingham which is closest to me is getting a King of the Mountain match, im telling ya, Spud will win the world title there. 

I just looked at the Roster who is coming over and interestingly Tyrus isn't included, seen as he is the number one contender thats a bit weird, is he gone from the company?

Also saw Maria who used to be in WWE best remembered for her on screen romance with Santino, well her and her chap Mike Bennett have left ROH and signed with TNA. Good to see some new faces, they need to freshen up the roster a bit and always do around the UK tour. Wonder if anyone else will come in?

• 2 weeks later...

Guess Im the only one in this thread now huh? Anyone watch NJWK? I missed it as was at work sadly.

Just saw TNA finally doing something smart now Billy is part of the team and they are using a brand new Smashing Pumpkins track to be the new theme of impact, I absolutely HATED last years TNA theme, it sucked so bad, worst wrestling theme music ever. Hoping the new one is much better, Im a Pumpkins fan anyway :)

As I cant edit ill have to post again, sorry.

Its clearly not Smashing Pumpkins but rather a piece of music Billy has created, sadly no vocals. I like it though, think it needs to kick in a bit more and not just drop then go back to how it was, anyway, here 

https://www.yahoo.com/music/billy-corgan-debuts-new-theme-song-for-impact-200722015.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma

AJ has left NJPW and ROH, so he's either going WWE or back to TNA which he said he was open to once he left NJPW and ROH.

When AJ left TNA I thought it was such bad timing, he had currently done this gimmick change and it was really interesting where he was gunna go from there on in. So if he was to come back to TNA I'd be really happy with that, there's a lot of guys there who are new for him to work with like EC3 especially and I'd like to see him face Tyrus actually who seems he's gunna get a big push, plus I don't recall him having a fued with Roode or EY and theres Lashley also. So plenty for him to do if he comes back and would be main event level straight away.

If he goes WWE, I worry for him, Ziggler gets treated like shit who's as athletic as him, the WWE fanbase won't know him [the majority of them] Vince will see him as TNA's darling and probably get as buried as Sting did in WWE. Seriously, Sting's WWE run was fucking awful. Im sure we would have some great matches here and there but he would be in midcard and not get a great time length sadly. Im on the fence, selfishly for me, Id rather he went back to TNA, they need him more, he would improve their show tenfold, they should have never let him go.

Speaking of letting go, Storm is at Impact tonight for he says a meeting about returning, PWI says he's already agreed to return so who knows, he shot down him going NXT and then was on the next show, but looks like he isn't being used there, what is it, twice in how many months, so seems like TNA would be best for him, BUT they need to go back to when he won the title just over 4 years ago, the guy was so over, make him the face, the cowboy, who loves to drink beer and fight. Fuck this mysterious heel gimmick off, it sucked.  I hope Storm resigns and is used well. Bring Kaz and Daniels back next too please. 

Looks like the Wolves have been asked by NJPW to head over there to replace their outgoing talent so I expect they'll be leaving TNA soon sadly. Unless they can work both.

Now onto Nakamura, wow, I LOVE this guy, he's so intense, his talent is there to see, but will he fit into WWE's style? They better let him be how he is now, he's the kinda guy who would I want to see, him, Lesnar, Rollins, Cesaro, Ziggler, Ambrose, Owens. Thats a bunch of guys there who can have an awesome match every night. But WWE loves to push generic shit down your throat. Lets see what happens with this, Id love to see him tear up the WWE roster.