WWE

lharris92

I hope Sting recovers and have one final match as well at WM32, both his matches in WWE have been very entertaining.

An early prediction/wish of WM 32

Taker vs Cena

Sting vs Bray

Rock vs Brock

Rollins vs Reigns vs Ambrose

Sasha banks vs Paige

It's a sad end to what in my view has been the most underwhelming (mainly not his fault) 6 month plus title reign since diesel 20 (wow can't believe it's been that long) years ago.

I was actually looking forward to Rollins v reigns which could have been an interesting 3 months feud. As they say absence makes the heart grow fonder and I think his heel character was close to running its course. I'm sure he will return as a face and look forward to seeing him in that role.

I

It's a sad end to what in my view has been the most underwhelming (mainly not his fault) 6 month plus title reign since diesel 20 (wow can't believe it's been that long) years ago.

I was actually looking forward to Rollins v reigns which could have been an interesting 3 months feud. As they say absence makes the heart grow fonder and I think his heel character was close to running its course. I'm sure he will return as a face and look forward to seeing him in that role.

I

I was really enjoying his heel run actually. Definitely wouldn't compare it to Diesel's reign. I'm mostly disappointed in that WM plans will probably have to change as a result. I just hope now they don't use someone like Sheamus as a last resort, champion-heel.

I was really enjoying his heel run actually. Definitely wouldn't compare it to Diesel's reign. I'm mostly disappointed in that WM plans will probably have to change as a result. I just hope now they don't use someone like Sheamus as a last resort, champion-heel.

Rollins certainly had better matches, however the feuds were forgettable and in my view was hampered by the way he won it, also the fact he was often shunted down when Brock returned 

Thete aren't many choices in my view . Reigns is the only babyface who looks a realistic winner. On the heel side there's bray, sheamus or del Rio.

1. I was really enjoying his heel run actually. Definitely wouldn't compare it to Diesel's reign. I'm mostly disappointed in that WM plans will probably have to change as a result. I just hope now they don't use someone like Sheamus as a last resort, champion-heel.

My money on the title main event was either a shield three way or Cena breaking the title record which they will need a heel champ for which Sheamus fits the bill so that could still happen.

Assuming the plans weren't to keep the title on Rollins up to mania, I don't think there's any guarantee he would have ended up in one of the top 3 matches, in which case it may not affect mania that much.

He was the champ for 9ish months, they must of had something planned for him it'd be a waste of the last year if they didn't.