WWE

lharris92

Not surprised by that, now that he has another move he can go to.

As for Extreme Rules, this has the potential to be the worst post-Mania PPV for some time, as they usually deliver on these ones. But then again, there was a lot of negativity surrounding Mania, so who knows?

Just a concussion for Bryan apparently. Sent home for precautionary reasons.

HBK on JRs latests podcast is worth a listen. Confirmed hes been asked to wrestle at WM32 and that he asked Vince to let him go to WCW in the 90s.

Without listening and assuming he doesn't say when that was Id imagine that was February 1997. When he 'lost his smile'

Without listening and assuming he doesn't say when that was Id imagine that was February 1997. When he 'lost his smile'

He doesn't specifically say but presume it was then yeah. Or just after. He thought he had to retire around the "lost his smile" time. But he just says he asked Vince "Let me go down there and be with my buddies" and Vince just said "No".

I got drunk last night and when I woke up this morning it turned out I'd booked flights to Dallas for WRESTLEMANIA

See yaa in Dallas, (I haven't booked the flights yet) but I'm planning to go next year.

Yep also going to raw. Had an on and off interest over the years since being a kid when I was well into it. Not been since Rebellion 2001, and as I live in Manchester city centre and have always wanted to do an actual raw live now is definitely the time. Row D in a lower tier block so should be good seats!

Edited by efcfanwirral