WWE

lharris92

Just finished it, had a break during it whilst I ate but anyway my thoughts, he does sound bitter, he does sound a bit of a prick but he admits to that, he sounds in a much better place than Bret Hart was YEARS after his WWF exit, Bret was bitter and a prick in his book but blamed everyone else, at least Punk knows what he is. Respect gained.

He was fed up of busting his ass for Vince and HHH to not appreciate him, fair enough, Vince/HHH are complete pricks for doing what they did post Royal Rumble.

Where Punk is now, he's a millionaire, admits that there. He won't go back to WWE cus he has principles, he's made it clear they've burnt their personal bridge and he doesn't need to money, what he will only work for now is artistic outlay.

He wasn't happy with TNA when he left there years ago, seems he has a 1 year release clause. So who knows, he likes Joe, he likes Del Rio if he's going there, Punk says he wants to have fun.

If they throw him some decent money and offer him creative input and a fun programme I wouldn't say Punk won't do it. He might. Depends how bored he is I guess. The TNA schedule is very light, so that wouldn't be a problem. Thing is though, he hates the stars he came into WWE went over regular talent and left so would he want to do that?

Im not sure we will ever see Punk in a ring again, but if he really wanted the fun part and it wasn't about money, he should do HOH, Punk v Bully in main event. That would be awesome.

Although Id love them both to return to TNA to do it, as the build up could be priceless.

just half way through listening to it, was always a Punk fan but knew he was a bit of an arsehole, but listening to all these points regarding his health and so on really happy he got out now, will be interesting to see how any of the current roster react to this on the dirtsheets and such

I'd go as far as to say that it's certain he wouldn't do it. TNA is a glorified piss pot promotion. Not worth further hurting himself over, that's for sure.

Bit harsh, TNA has some of the best workers on the planet and has been putting out a better quality of product than WWE has this year.

I don't care about ratings or how many tickets they sell. Impact > Raw

Bit harsh, TNA has some of the best workers on the planet and has been putting out a better quality of product than WWE has this year.

I don't care about ratings or how many tickets they sell. Impact > Raw

To be fair, Jeremy Kyle is better than RAW these days. It's not difficult.

And while it might not matter to you, when you're somebody who's body is broken down to the point where you walk away, it might matter a bit more.

Especially someone like TNA who can rarely ever get above their loyal core base of fans, and when they DO, they normally f**k things up within weeks, thus turning the good will around. Shite buyrates, shite ratings, bonkers ideas and an average product.

And while it might not matter to you, when you're somebody who's body is broken down to

the point where you walk away, it might matter a bit more.

I hadn't even listened to the podcast before I said id love to see him in TNA. of course his health comes first but if he does to decide to wrestle again it would be cool to see him there, won't happen but some potential great matches and a big fuck you to Wwe.

I hadn't even listened to the podcast before I said id love to see him in TNA. of course his health comes first but if he does to decide to wrestle again it would be cool to see him there, won't happen but some potential great matches and a big fuck you to Wwe.

If Punk goes anywhere, and it sounds like he won't do, he'll go to Japan for matches with Tanahashi and Okada and the like. TNA can't pay top dollar. New Japan can. TNA can't provide him with the quality of workers, New Japan can.

The guy is wedged, and doesn't have a lot of outgoings. He might not turn down a shitload of cash to wrestle some of the best workers in the world in front of massive crowd.

If Punk goes anywhere, and it sounds like he won't do, he'll go to Japan for matches with Tanahashi and Okada and the like. TNA can't pay top dollar. New Japan can. TNA can't provide him with the quality of workers, New Japan can.

Would also love this, got right into NJPW over the last few months.

Of course it's true.

And if it's not, I guarantee we'd have heard about it by now because there would've been a court order on that podcast quicker than Vince getting an erection the first time he saw Bobby Lashley.

Have to say however, Lashley has improved in the ring so much, I know he's working with some great talent in TNA, but he's had some great matches this year as champion. TNA have used him very well, hes miles better than when he was in WWE.

Not seen enough to comment, but what I have seen has surprised me. I'd say the same for Ryback actually. Another immensely improved wrestler.

That's another thing that bothers me with WWE. They bring guys in, push them hard instantly and then give up on them, even though they weren't ready, and when the guys improve to a point where they COULD make a difference, WWE's minds are already made up. Ryback seems to be the only one who has been given the time to improve, and then had WWE revisit the push.