WWE

lharris92

I'll spoiler for those who ain't watched

Atmosphere was insane in the pub, people were kicking off when Taker lost and wanted to fight people and they ended up storming out in a rage.

I called it right before the match, as soon as Cena won, which I was surprised at I turned to my mate and said all the faces have won, Divas match means shit, Bryan will win later, fuck Lesnar is gunna win!

Right before the 3rd F5, Taker whispers in Lesnars ear and I turned to my mate and said this is it.

Defo Lesnar is gunna win the title this year then.

Overall great show, great, great show, but Cena beating Wyatt served no purpose at all

Loved the show but don't agree with the Taker/Lesnar outcome.

I love both of them but why Lesnar? How does he benefit? I have no problem with the streak ending

but to me Lesnar was awful booking. Was an alright match (better than Takers first 12 or 13 encounters ) but if your going to end the streak you end it with an upcoming talent.

I've been watching WWE for 15 years and it was the biggest shock I've had by far :P I've got no problem with the streak ending, but like others have said, Brock being the one to do it is a strange one. He really will be put across as top dog now. Undertaker will have chosen Brock to be the one, there's no doubt about that.

I'm calling Taker coming out on Raw to announce his retirement, with Sting coming out and challenging him to his last match at Mania 31, it can be billed as a double retirement match or something. Although, I think the right thing to do would be for Taker and Kane to have their last match against eachother.

Edited by Andre91

That Taker v Sting angle makes sense, it could happen.

Lesnar will 100% be pushed now. Think there's no more losing for him for a while. Thing is when do you give him the title?

Heyman and Lesnar could come out tonight demanding a title match, but the where do you go? This is too quiet a part of the year to run Lesnar v Bryan. So pull it at Summerslam? I think Lesnar will win the title down the line at some point and he will be defending champion v challenger Bryan at WM31.

Brock will be the new main attraction at WrestleMania after this. Until last night it was all about who could beat the streak. Now it will be who can beat the guy that beat the streak!? I'm predicting Brock to have more appearances this year and to get a title reign, maybe starting at Summerslam. He will walk into Mania 31 as champ anyhow, that's what I think.

Also: WrestleMania 31

The Undertaker vs. Sting

(Double Retirement Match)

Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns

(WWE World Heavyweight Championship)

John Cena vs. The Rock III

Daniel Bryan vs. Kurt Angle

(Submission Only Match)

The Wyatt Family vs. Evolution (Triple H, Orton & Batista)

Make it happen ;)

Edited by Andre91

shocked about the taker match end

anyway i get that super cena is the face of the company - and will be until he retires but for fucks sake the same predictable endings to his match time after time just makes it the ultimate bore fest - especially when the rest of the match was good quality. though he couldn't lose at wm 30 though.

rest of it was awesome.

If Sting is indeed there tonight ( the silence on this in the last few days has been mental, usually there's some clues ), then I think he stops Taker's retirement and we get a match between them. Right, thoughts on Mania...

* HHH was never going to do the wrong thing. He put Daniel Bryan over clean as a whistle and it was a terrific match into the bargain. I think people still think we're in 2003 or something. Hopefully now people will shut the f**k up about HHH burying folk.

* The battle royal was actually fun once the ring cleared a bit. Cesaro getting the win was good too.

* I appreciate what Wyatt and Cena were going for, but it didn't work for me. Dull match regardless of all of the drama.

* Lesnar and Taker was a bit dull. It felt very much like your average Taker match until... that. Which I disagree with, but Taker has a great deal of respect for Lesnar and probably said he wanted him to beat him. And if he is indeed on the way out, then that pretty much explains what we seen. Poor match. Stunning end.

* Divas? Meh.

* The main event finally won the crowd back around again with a scorcher of a performance from Daniel Bryan, and I thought Randy Orton played his role really well too. Batista seems to be a bit improved, but a level beneath. Anyways, it was a belting main event.

Overall, the show wasn't great, but it was book ended by two great matches and a huge moment in there too.

I missed it!Was meant to watch it in my local but there was an issue with the box and card and it ended up being cancelled.Gutted!Ended up staying in town and having a drink and got hit by car driven by a maniac trying to hit the doorstaff of the venue!

Moral of the story,don't miss Wrestlemania lol!

I'm quite content with the ending of the Taker match, I didnt expect it, but in a way, if it was ever 'going to end', its really too big a title for nearly anyone that works fulltime to take. As seen last night, Brock/Heyman are going to get alot of resentment for it, just because its something that no one really wanted to see die, and because of who they are and the stage of their careers, they will thrive on it. Give that to a Reigns or Wyatt, they have to have it weigh them down the rest of their careers, title wins will seem insignificant in comparison etc.

I'd be happy if Taker called his time and left it that really, last night painted him as having nothing left and if what various places are saying is true, maybe shouldnt even have been fighting due to being so broken down

That's the thing though. What are they "weighing down"? It's essentially a big title for whoever gets it. If they can't handle that, they can't handle being a top guy. It's as simple as that.

It should have been a proper megastar or a reliable up and comer that took it. Brock Lesnar is neither.

The only guy I'd have let take it was John Cena. He's the only one even close to worthy of such a thing, but then again, if Taker decides Lesnar is the man for it, then so be it.