WWE

lharris92

Daniel Bryan would appear to be the one to gain the most from it. Major match at Wrestlemania for him now.

EDIT: That's the one thing that makes me wonder about it being a work, but given how notorious Punk is for being a wee bitch, I'd be inclined to believe this has happened.

Edited by DomDom1984

You know what I can imagine Punk being so bitter and petty that he jumps to TNA just to say fuck you to WWE even though he hates TNA.

Either that or he'll do ROH but that wouldn't have the same impact.

Im not saying he'd do a long term deal with TNA

Imagine if he flew over to the UK now and just appeared in the crowd for the Impact tapings....

Would that be breach of contract?

Dunno.

The name CM Punk I don't think is intellectual property of WWE. There's no reason why it should be considering it was his name on indies.

Punk won't go to TNA. TNA couldn't afford him. If he goes anywhere it'll be NJPW, which is booming at the moment.

I'd wager he'll be back in Vince land at some point.

Just seen this on an article, however truthful it might be is another matter.

Has Sting Signed With WWE?

RF Video’s Rob Feinstein noted on Facebook that he’s been informed Sting has signed with WWE. The major newsletters’ current stance is that he’s in serious negotiations. Remember it’s not official until it’s official!

TNA recently wrote him out of storylines while his contract expires.

Yeah but Liam im not saying he would go there for profit or anything, him jumping to TNA would get TNA noticed, it would be a fuck you to WWE. Have you seen how Punk goes on. He really is that petty he would do that, hell I bet he would even work a show for free just to get one over on Vince. He truely thinks he's the biggest star in the world right now, WWE keeping him from main eventing Mania all these years and then Batista walks back in and gets to main event Mania without doing ANYTHING, it must drive him wild.

So what's going to TNA going to achieve?

He can sit at home, get paid a load of money for the next six months until his contract expires, and then decide what he wants to do.

Remember, Vince is desperate for talent. And it's only going to get worse after Wrestlemania when Brock goes on sabbatical and The 'Authority' angle ends- which presumably means Hunter is off TV. Cena needs time off as well.

Punk doesn't need the money allegedly, and is pretty banged up. So he kind of has Vince over a barrel here, a bit like he did last time.

Nothing official on it as of yet, but Punk has definately needed a break for a while now. Can understand some of his unhappiness too, I reckon he is a guy that wants to see not just himself get in a good place but your Bryans, Rhodes, Zigglers etc rather than all these names that they keep bringing back, and there is bound to be alot of bitterness from that

If this is a work, they could make a great storyline from it all.

You could have Punk, having 'left' WWE, interrupt the proposed Bryan vs. Triple H match at Wrestlemania and help Bryan get the win. He could then be involved in a storyline with Triple H that was supposed to be at WM. This goes on until June and Payback when Punks contract expires. He could wrestle his 'last match' as a WWE superstar and disappear off of WWE programming. This could be the lenghty period Punk has been needing to rest up and allow his body proper time to heal up. Skip forward to the 2015 Royal Rumble and the countdown for the #30 entrant hits zero, the arena blacks out. Cult Of Personality then rings out and Punk makes his surprise return to win the Rumble, thus earning his more than deserved and overdue Wrestlemania main event.

Punk is my favourite WWE wrestler. God, I would love that.

Edited by Andre91

Batista winning the Rumble was so uninspiring, I remeber a time when the royal rumble was used to built stars, not to glorfy has been's

I truly hope the main event at mania is not Randy vs Batista

Edited by A-Rob