Films

Rufus Gwertigan

i can't see Vader not making an appearance - i'm actually surprised people are debating it. it's a film set just before A New Hope, when Vader was at large, about stealing plans for the Death Star, which Vader had a huge hand in. i doubt he'll be any kind of main antagonist or anything but he'll almost definitely appear in some form

Off Star Wars topic :D but watched Room on Friday and was not a dry eye in the house. There was a scene midway through that had me holding my breath until I was nearly blue. Stunning performance by the little boy particularly. I loved the novel and felt it was a really good adaptation. We both found previously unseen levels of patience with our kids the next day :lol: 

16 hours ago, bunique said:

Off Star Wars topic :D but watched Room on Friday and was not a dry eye in the house. There was a scene midway through that had me holding my breath until I was nearly blue. Stunning performance by the little boy particularly. I loved the novel and felt it was a really good adaptation. We both found previously unseen levels of patience with our kids the next day :lol: 

Just one of the most amazing scenes ever for me, you have built up all this empathy with the boy as a viewer at this point and it is breathtaking.  Great film even if it's best moment is at the midpoint, really strong performances from the 2 leads.

On 4/7/2016 at 6:14 PM, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

That AT-AT looks slightly wrong.

Its meant to be slightly different to the OT ones I believe! (Plus I am betting the Special Effects are not fully done done yet)

On 4/8/2016 at 1:16 PM, Spindles said:

They'll tease it and tease it and tease it, then in the last act you'll finally see more than just a sweeping silhouette and the crowds will go wild when JEJ voice comes booming out for the first time.

Indeed, his then going to kick some serious arse, the likes of what we haven't seen before but without all the silliness of the prequel fights!

STWVADER2015013-int2-3-9aed0.jpg

Also on the R1 trailer, “This is a rebellion, isn’t it? I Rebel" is already becoming one of my favorite Star Wars lines!

• 2 weeks later...

Saw Civil War last night, in my opinion probably the best Marvel film so far. Absolutely loved it, could feel my inner child get extremely excited whenever Black Panther came on screen as I used to adore reading the Black Panther comics as a kid. Won't say too much about it but totally recommend it to anyone into Superhero films!

Civil War was very good. Few things i want answered but I'll watch it again to see if i just missed anything. 

Spiderman steals the show. His scenes are funny and the star wars gag was my favourite. He plays the young naive superhero spot on!

Don't think I'd call it the best Marvel movie but it's a strong one.

10 hours ago, WS_Jack_III said:

Civil War was very good. Few things i want answered but I'll watch it again to see if i just missed anything. 

Spiderman steals the show. His scenes are funny and the star wars gag was my favourite. He plays the young naive superhero spot on!

Don't think I'd call it the best Marvel movie but it's a strong one.

Absolutely loved Spider-Man. Can't wait to see him in his own film. He managed more in just a couple of scenes than Andrew Garfield managed in two films.

(Don't get me wrong, Garfield is a decent actor but was totally wrong for Peter Parker. Tobey Maguire nailed it, and Tom Holland looks very promising too)

27 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Absolutely loved Spider-Man. Can't wait to see him in his own film. He managed more in just a couple of scenes than Andrew Garfield managed in two films.

(Don't get me wrong, Garfield is a decent actor but was totally wrong for Peter Parker. Tobey Maguire nailed it, and Tom Holland looks very promising too)

Can you help me out?

how did Tony know he was Spiderman?

39 minutes ago, WS_Jack_III said:

Can you help me out?

Reveal hidden contents

how did Tony know he was Spiderman?

Don't know how to hide comments so I'll keep it as vague as possible, but I think he had been watching him for a while, and surveilling him wouldn't be difficult for a man of his resources.

36 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Don't know how to hide comments so I'll keep it as vague as possible, but I think he had been watching him for a while, and surveilling him wouldn't be difficult for a man of his resources.

My brother said that but i want it explaining more haha

You put spoiler in [ ] then type your message, you used to have to end it with /spoiler inside [ ] but i don't think that's the case anymore.

Edited by WS_Jack_III