NEXT GEN CONSOLES

The Nal

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its certainly feasible, I heard the ad last night while I was on my way to bed, so don't know if it switched mine on? I'm unplugging my kinect soon anyway. Its disadvantages far outweigh its advantages for me now tbh.

Edited by t8yman

wow, the difference between the last gen GTA5 and the next gen quite staggering, they haven't just done an HD rejig, it looks like they have put some serious work in on it, I will deffo be rebuying it when it comes out.

Watch this video, but run it at the highest res you can, and check out the loveliness

If it's a very slightly different setting and tone they can time sequels, Demon Souls 4 and Bloodborne 2?

Crafty, eh?

Never thought about it like that now you say it, the arseholes.

Anyway got proper fed up with the utter disappointment of the snorefest that is Watch_Dogs so I sold it. Thought I'd give Tomb Raider (PS4 Version) a bash as I never played it on the previous gen, so I was quite pleased when it got announced for PS4 etc. should come today so will have a go after work.

Never thought about it like that now you say it, the arseholes.

Anyway got proper fed up with the utter disappointment of the snorefest that is Watch_Dogs so I sold it. Thought I'd give Tomb Raider (PS4 Version) a bash as I never played it on the previous gen, so I was quite pleased when it got announced for PS4 etc. should come today so will have a go after work.

Talk about a snore fest. One of the most boring games I've played that new Tomb Raider.

If it's a very slightly different setting and tone they can time sequels, Demon Souls 4 and Bloodborne 2?

Crafty, eh?

In reality its because Demon's Souls was kinda a sleeper hit, and Sony really didn't have much faith in the game so it caught them off guard. They worked with the develoeprs to get the game out in Japan but kinda threw it away in the west, letting ATLUS publish it in the US and Namco in Europe. Once its sales caught fire Namco came in and struck a deal with the developers to get them to make the 'sequel' but changed the name to Dark Souls avoid IP infringement with Sony - who own the Demon's Souls name.

Well clearly, Sony kinda regret letting that one get away and have gone back to the developers (From Software) and said we want you to work with us to make another Demon Soulsy esque game, exclusive for our console, but this time we're actually gonna give it a push and effort and make it one of our headline games. They didn't publish Demon Souls and yet Blood Borne was premiered at E3!

I think it's awesome, while I'm sure many of the core 'Souls' attributes are there (difficulty, slower style combat, exploration) they could so easily build on them to make a game that has its own identity - while also being another awesome PS4 exclusive.

I started Tomb Raider Definitive Edition last night, and ploughed through all the quick time events that kick off the game. After I'd got through that though it seem's solid, quite enjoyed what I played.

I've said it before on here.

I'd rather just replay the entire Uncharted series.