NEXT GEN CONSOLES

The Nal

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it worth getting? Very tempted after the good reviews it's got. Might pick it up tonight as I've got over £30 at Game to spend...

Depends what you're into I guess, but I've enjoyed it enough to warrant two playthroughs (which is very rare for me). Above and beyond the first two games anyway, bundles of fun. All the powers are really diverse and fun to use, missions are varied as well. All the voice acting is very well played and the story was actually quite good, the ending was really effective too. An added bonus that it's absolutely GORGEOUS too.

Just don't expect too much from it, if you just do the main story missions it's really not very long at all but I've been going round doing everything.

Edited by TheJackson

Depends what you're into I guess, but I've enjoyed it enough to warrant two playthroughs (which is very rare for me). Above and beyond the first two games anyway, bundles of fun. All the powers are really diverse and fun to use, missions are varied as well. All the voice acting is very well played and the story was actually quite good, the ending was really effective too. An added bonus that it's absolutely GORGEOUS too.

Just don't expect too much from it, if you just do the main story missions it's really not very long at all but I've been going round doing everything.

Nice one, thanks.

I didn't like the first game and never played the second but I've heard you don't need any prior knowledge to enjoy this one. And it looks like fun, and really, that's what I want in a videogame!!

Actually, change of plan, might pick up a PS4 Camera instead... EDIT: No, I won't. I really thought it did more. It really doesn't.

Edited by G-Stud

Nice one, thanks.

I didn't like the first game and never played the second but I've heard you don't need any prior knowledge to enjoy this one. And it looks like fun, and really, that's what I want in a videogame!!

Actually, change of plan, might pick up a PS4 Camera instead... EDIT: No, I won't. I really thought it did more. It really doesn't.

The second one is brilliant, well worth the cheap price you could probably get it for now.

inFamous Second Son has now been Platinum'd. My first one :) probably one of the easiest ones I've seen about too, there's normally one or two tricky ones in the list but this entire list was quite simple, just a bit time consuming.

Which leads me to a question, I know many gamers don't really give a toss about Trophies/Achievements (including myself the majority of the time) but occasionally I do, and for the ones that do, what's the hardest one you've ever grinded for? Mine's quite a common one, but it took me FOREVER. Was the only one I needed to 1000G the game and I was so happy when I finally got it, Mile High Club on Call of Duty 4. My god, that controller was going to pick a window with one more attempt.

Mine's quite a common one, but it took me FOREVER. Was the only one I needed to 1000G the game and I was so happy when I finally got it, Mile High Club on Call of Duty 4. My god, that controller was going to pick a window with one more attempt.

MHC is a benchmark, possibly even a landmark in gaming. 1000G earned. Mind you, No Fighting In The War Room on Veteran isn't for pussies either. No subsequent Call of Duty had a single player worth a damn (though I do love MW2 MP).

Anyway, Hitman Absolution is free on Xbox Live Gold for the next 2 weeks.

MHC is a benchmark, possibly even a landmark in gaming. 1000G earned. Mind you, No Fighting In The War Room on Veteran isn't for pussies either. No subsequent Call of Duty had a single player worth a damn (though I do love MW2 MP).

Anyway, Hitman Absolution is free on Xbox Live Gold for the next 2 weeks.

Never did manage MHC, NFITWR was indeed a challenge, but by far the hardest veteran levels for me in COD were Silo and The Battle Of Pointe D'Hoc on COD2. Fucking brutal they were.

I'm a pretty big trophy hunter, think I've got some 40+ platinums now. Don't really have time for it nowadays but when i have a week off work I normally dedicate a lot of time to getting platinums - need to finish up Bulletstorm and Batman:AC next time I have a break! Not got a PS4 one yet either, I'd expect that InFamous will be my first though given that Killzone will still take me a good while and Resogun won't be until my next holiday.

The hardest one I got was probably Demons Souls, its quite common as people can glitch to get it but I played through the game 4 times legit to unlock it lol. Never felt too much like a grind either, great game. Wish I had the same amount of time nowadays to play Dark Souls to that extent lol.

I never have the patience to plat games, especially when they're stupid online trophys when people are being a bitch, ur on my psn and your list is quite insane, I have 3 platinums. Im close on a few more, but never do devote enough time to them, im a casual gamer for sure these days

1000g'd Dark Souls 2 the other day. It's now up there with one of my favourite games, if you haven't switched over to next gen then GET THIS GAME. Even after 1000ging it I still want to play it which is very rare for me.

The community is fantastic too, everyone is really friendly (no kids screaming down the mic). :P Dark souls 3 on next gen will be a treat,

I'm a pretty big trophy hunter, think I've got some 40+ platinums now. Don't really have time for it nowadays but when i have a week off work I normally dedicate a lot of time to getting platinums - need to finish up Bulletstorm and Batman:AC next time I have a break! Not got a PS4 one yet either, I'd expect that InFamous will be my first though given that Killzone will still take me a good while and Resogun won't be until my next holiday.

The hardest one I got was probably Demons Souls, its quite common as people can glitch to get it but I played through the game 4 times legit to unlock it lol. Never felt too much like a grind either, great game. Wish I had the same amount of time nowadays to play Dark Souls to that extent lol.

40 plus! You're crazy. What level is that? Think I have 22 and I'm level 16 nearly.

40 plus! You're crazy. What level is that? Think I have 22 and I'm level 16 nearly.

Not sure on level but think it's around 22ish. I don't really know how I got them all, I used to play games like that before trophies existed anyway in all honesty.

Is a horrible time leach though, not got a platinum in a long time cause of it. Tons i need to finish up though. will do so over easter I think.

Not sure on level but think it's around 22ish. I don't really know how I got them all, I used to play games like that before trophies existed anyway in all honesty.

Is a horrible time leach though, not got a platinum in a long time cause of it. Tons i need to finish up though. will do so over easter I think.

in my teens I was mad on getting plats but now I only bother if I have nothing else to play.

Just got It on PS3. It's pretty good. Music is awesome.

Yeah the music is brilliant. You need to play it with headphones on for the full effect though. The Vita version actually pops up a recommendation that you do this at the start of the game, not sure if the PS3 version does though.