Bestival 2013

Guest zahidf

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps they realised how bitchy they sounded & took the conversation down. RDB is a radio 1 dj after all, we all know they aren't allowed negative opinions on anything.

I suppose that could mean that the slot is still open, or it could be taken to mean that the Friday headliner just hasn't been announced yet. Either w

ay I wish they'd hurry up & get on with it, I'm impatient now. :P

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I think you would be clutching at straws to call the Hyde Park thing a festival in the traditional sense- but I suppose realistically how much does it matter? The agreed fees wd likely to have been agreed at the time based on the exclusivity, if anything has changed then presumably the contract allowed for it and the fee also allowed for it?

Elton's played Mercedes Benz World just round the corner from me with a chosen line up of support acts... that's a pretty open outdoor big space akin to a day long music festival.

Except everyone had to sit down in their allocated seats in the rain.