Where to camp?

Guest Max Ruddock

Hi guys,

I know this probably seems like the same thread over and over again but...

There is a couple of us going down via car and planning to be there for 8am.. a few of the others are coming down by coach and won't actually be there till 2pm. I don't wanna be one of them people that hogs a massive space where people wanna camp (seeing as there's 9 of us and 5 tents!) - where's the best campsite to head to where we'll be able to keep some space without annoying others? I know the whole rule is the closer to the arena the busier, and I know Orange/Yellow will already be full - I was thinking Green or Red?

My vote is always with Brown. There'll be spaces and there's a great balance between fun and not being too mental. Bit of a trek to the arena but hey ho, you don't notice when you're pissed and you see more funny stuff on the long walk!

Definitely not red or green. Because their gates have wristband exchanges people tend to dump their stuff down there and then, they fill up quick.

Brown or white, although i wouldn't worry about annoying people. 45 of us this year, 4 gazebos, and 25 tents upwards, including a couple of bigguns. We are to be the outcasts of red camp for hogging all the space with our massive camp.