Kendal Calling 2013

Guest ramragon

If people had to choose an area to improve in the festival where would it be ? I think we can take the toilet situation as a given !

Altthough my daughter's a bit older and more easily amused now I do think that the family friendly focus should be looked at, there didnt seem an awful lot for kids to do other than collect beer cans for money to pay their way at the festival ! Some decent activities or an area specifically for kids would be an improvement. There were areas on the outskirts of the festival where I'm sure some sort of children's area could be set up, the bit next to the 60s shop and the tent advertising the monster show (or something like that) was probably the most unvisited area in the whole festival, with no reason to visit it. With a bit of planning and fencing the area off I'm sure it could be adapted a bit.

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha, you could have a point ! At least the Scots aren't as deluded as us tho, after every win its the old 'we can win the world cup' routine.

It's more a case of patience an luck getting tickets for Glastonbury, I'm up in Scotland as well right now when I get back home I'll pm u both with what you'll need to swap an how the ticket buy works.

Right at the top of the page, right hand side it will have ur name with a picture of an envelope next to it, if you receive a mail it will turn red ! I'm sure I might have mailed u before ha ha

You should also get an email to your registered email address saying you have a new efestivals message

Edited by ramragon

Lets just move on from the football talk ( I`ve to go back for more of that tomorrow night ). Stupid game anyway !! Just got the e-mail confirming prices and kids under 12 going free. I`m up for giving it a shot but as mentioned will need to rely on you and lochland keeping me right. Silly question time... How will I know when I`ve been pm`d ??

If people had to choose an area to improve in the festival where would it be ? I think we can take the toilet situation as a given !

Altthough my daughter's a bit older and more easily amused now I do think that the family friendly focus should be looked at, there didnt seem an awful lot for kids to do other than collect beer cans for money to pay their way at the festival ! Some decent activities or an area specifically for kids would be an improvement. There were areas on the outskirts of the festival where I'm sure some sort of children's area could be set up, the bit next to the 60s shop and the tent advertising the monster show (or something like that) was probably the most unvisited area in the whole festival, with no reason to visit it. With a bit of planning and fencing the area off I'm sure it could be adapted a bit.

Thanks again. Yeah I`ve got it sussed now. I note I have used 0% of my quota ( 50 messages ) so we should be ok to get the ticket plan up and running !

Meanwhile back at Kendal....anyone any views on my Ocean Colour Scene prediction - 2013 tour in Glasgow in February. Thought Shed7 were quality this year and OCS for me would fit perfect into that slot.