Kendal Calling 2013

Guest ramragon

Mate I'm looking to buddy up with folk for buying tickets can I trust you with my identity and credit card details ? You wouldn't buy a life times supply of buckfast with mine would you ?

Kasabian are shit and attract piss throwers ! Primal scream for me!

Edited by comfortablynumb1910

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha, you could have a point ! At least the Scots aren't as deluded as us tho, after every win its the old 'we can win the world cup' routine.

It's more a case of patience an luck getting tickets for Glastonbury, I'm up in Scotland as well right now when I get back home I'll pm u both with what you'll need to swap an how the ticket buy works.

Bar prices are fine , food depends heard horror stories of a pie being 6 or 7 quid !! So steer clear of pure pie or gourmet pies if that's the case , pizza express rip off but the smaller stalls selling Mexican and curry and the likes were good quality decent portion and around 6 quid. I had a Tibetan meal one day it was lovely !

Any how just book for emperors ramragon does his very own breakfast club for free and all are welcome . Just ignore him when he offers you some pease pudding , it's like baby shit but it's a delicacy if your a mackem!

I must be the worst mackem in the world considering I have a Newcastle season ticket so I'm not gonna rise to that arguement ! As for the breakfasts, yeah anyone was welcome ! The afternoon bbqs were more impressive though, think I lent my BBQ to 4 people over the weekend due to their realisation that on the disposable ones you'd be lucky to half cook a burger before it went out