Secret Garden

Guest petec22

Taken from the V Festival website

'It goes without saying that if you’re a Virgin Media customer, things get even better. Join the party in Our Garden and take advantage of our cash bar, comfy seats and free massages. We’ll be inviting customers to Our Garden in July'

Everything is late this year... little bit slack! I'll twitter them and see if we get anything

It's just a lovely clean, private area with a cash bar which takes tokens too, proper working clean toilets and comfy chill out areas to sit. You can massaged etc for free too.

Got my email today too but looks like I've got entry without having to register, just had to confirm my details and it saiad I will get my entrance ticket text to me

I got an email to say I had secret garden passes today for myself and a friend - just click by 2nd August and confirmation will be returned - not a ballot this year- think it may have been one of their 'tickle' reward thing's whichever way I'm pleased. Just need to find a way to register Dads mobile for the secret garden ballot now - anyone know how ?

for people who still haven't got e-mail for secret garden who are virgin media customers, this was on twitter

✨Rebecca Joseph ✨‏@Rebecca_Josephx

Im a virgin customer how do we get secret garden tickets? I had one last year and wanted 2 this year. ����

V FESTIVAL‏@vfestival

If you have not received an email send a note to vfestival@virginmedia.co.uk with name, mobile no, and the site your site.

It is free, but you have to be a Virgin customer. In past years it was a case of applying and seeing if you got lucky but this year it looks like if you apply you just get them. That said I am on their VIP package for internet, tv and phone so maybe they are sorting out the big spending customers first (as they bloody well should!)?

• 2 weeks later...