Strawberry fields 2012

Guest oebs

I'm going :) Went last year too! AMAZING festival. The line up isn't incredible this year but still got tickets because of how much we loved it last year. It is really small but the atmosphere is great, no d*ckheads like you get at all the big fest's and you don't get ripped off all the time. They really care about the punters, drink/food prices are reasonable, free parking, hay down as soon as it rains etc. Really looking forward to it :D

On the Fri theres bands on the 2nd stage, dj's on this boat thing they have in the dance arena, dj's in the main bar till 2, acoustic sets on a little stage in the cocktail bar and then there's the fair as well. I think on the Sat/Sun the dance tent goes on till 3ish, I know its quite late anyway. I'm sure Jag Skills set last year didnt start till about 2.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...