#1 oebs

oebs

Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:04 PM

Any one going? Past experiences?

Never realised how small of a festival it was!, was fortunate enough to get tickets super, super cheap, through the almighty supajam!

#2 xxtinkerbellxx

xxtinkerbellxx

Festival Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:54 PM

I'm going :) Went last year too! AMAZING festival. The line up isn't incredible this year but still got tickets because of how much we loved it last year. It is really small but the atmosphere is great, no d*ckheads like you get at all the big fest's and you don't get ripped off all the time. They really care about the punters, drink/food prices are reasonable, free parking, hay down as soon as it rains etc. Really looking forward to it :D

#3 oebs

oebs

Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:38 PM

Glad to hear it! Yeh line-up isn't too great, although am pleased with the dnb they have lined-up!

What time does the dance tent go on till? Also, is there anything on, on the friday?

Cheers

#4 xxtinkerbellxx

xxtinkerbellxx

Festival Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 02:04 PM

On the Fri theres bands on the 2nd stage, dj's on this boat thing they have in the dance arena, dj's in the main bar till 2, acoustic sets on a little stage in the cocktail bar and then there's the fair as well. I think on the Sat/Sun the dance tent goes on till 3ish, I know its quite late anyway. I'm sure Jag Skills set last year didnt start till about 2.

#5 lolabug

lolabug

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:58 PM

Small but perfectly formed festival. Check out a band called Lysergic Suite. Tom Meighan from Kasabian has done vocals on one of their tracks, wicked and worth a look.

#6 MrFox

MrFox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:42 PM

Has anyone been to this festival? I got a ticket for my birthday, the line-up looks ok-ish they said it is only 1/4 of the acts.

#7 xxtinkerbellxx

xxtinkerbellxx

Festival Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:05 PM

I've been last 2 years. We don't go for the lineup tbh, it's such a lovely fest I can still justify going and only seeing a few bands :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users