Benicassim 2013!

Guest STEatT

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprised they weren't selling Tinto de Verano (otherwise known as Sangria). They seem to sell that everywhere in Spain . They even had it on tap at Primavera Porto when we were there a few weeks back!

Well just back from beni and suffering from the blues had a great time at the festival highlights being arctics jake bugg and killers then spent the rest of the days in marina d'or thought it was a lovely resort except the locals were very rude towards us still willing to take our money though this really annoyed me on last day went to barcelona for the day and visited the nou camp must say the stadium was nice but the tour was a waste of money all said i had a great time and will be booking up for next year.

Well once again Benicassim was brilliant but I did have a few things that threatened to spoil it for me. (Rant coming up)

The first being the lack of shade which I had last year arriving on the Monday, we were in G6 in campfest and this annoyed me even more after meeting people who arrived on the Wednesday also in campfest who had shade! How does that work?! Surely if you're there first and staying longer then you need the shade more? Also on the day of arrival we went straight to camp as it says to do so on the website (left hand side: http://fiberfib.com/index.php/en/entradas/como-entrar#campfest ) . Having queued up for an hour in scorching heat we were then told we could not access the camp without a wristband so straight to the back of the other queue for another hour! Then once we got our wristbands we queued for almost another hour to get in the camp before then having to wait to be told were to park our tents. At this point, having spent 3 hours in the heat with a rucksack and the rest of required gear I was quite pissed off. If we were told that the shade would be not be erected then I would've paid the extra for Villacamp as I'm sure many others would have to, so ultimately they shot themselves in the foot.

Anyway enough of the moaning, barring the first day issues and the lack of shade I loved it, from having laughs round the tent, sleeping at the beach in the day, the water park and of course the music days. I'm pretty certain I'll be returning again in 2014 as it's probably my favorite place on the planet. If you went you'll understand what I mean when I say that they are the longest but quickest 7 days/nights of your life!

If anyone has an email address for fib can you pass it on to me please, I can't find one on the website, thanks.

Jeez, chill out its all a bit of fun, i dont see why random chants to get people involved would offend you..

you guys sound almost as bad as those real d-bags who decide to go right to the front for a band and then get all pissy when people start jumping around. If you go to the front you've got to expect to be pushed around with people actually having a good time.

Edited by Lovethatsht

• 2 weeks later...

Early bird tickets bought, couldn't miss out on that bargain ha! Excited already but definitely going to look at a hotel or some other accommodation this time, does anyone recommend something reasonably priced and near to both the festival and beach? Intur Orange looks decent but I don't fancy paying a ridiculous amount...Thanks in advance :)

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...