ROCK WERCHTER 2013

Guest DangerJones11

7cm is about 2 inches, thanks for your response :) . The thing is, that in Poland we don't have any laws about knives, that's why I was suprised in England (3inches knife, I had it on every festival in Germany, Czech and Austria), unfortunately suprised and kicked out ;)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7cm is about 2 inches

apologies for my mistake in thinking you meant 7 inches.

The thing is, that in Poland we don't have any laws about knives, that's why I was suprised in England (3inches knife, I had it on every festival in Germany, Czech and Austria), unfortunately suprised and kicked out ;)

that's what a country gets when it allows a corrupt robbing sensationalist c**t to run the country in the background via his newspapers. ;)

Don't go concerning yourself. I'm sure the Murdochs will be coming to Poland soon, and then you won't be loosing out. :P:lol:

Well, hope not :D . Lastly, some English football players accused Poland as racist country.... As I remember, all footbal fans had great time here in Poland, so I hope we will stay out of any paranoic laws :)

Anyway, I think that after some years of dreaming, I will end up at Rock Werchter (I hope it won't end as my last dream, Download Festival :D ). There is only 6day camping? Or are there longer options?

Well, hope not :D . Lastly, some English football players accused Poland as racist country.... As I remember, all footbal fans had great time here in Poland, so I hope we will stay out of any paranoic laws :)

Anyway, I think that after some years of dreaming, I will end up at Rock Werchter (I hope it won't end as my last dream, Download Festival :D ). There is only 6day camping? Or are there longer options?

• 2 weeks later...

What about guns? ive got an AK47 that im thinking about taking in case i need to go hunting for my breakfast? hahaha!! Jesus!

Im well looking forward to this one! will be my 3rd year, its by far and away the best festival i have done.

Im just hoping for The Black Keys, Daft Punk, and Bloc Party.

Any of those 3 and i would be happy.

I think all three are a good shout along with The Killers and Muse.

I think Muse is an obvious chose for a headliner and Green Day is another good shout. Both played in 2010 but RW did have Coldplay and Kings of Leon as headliners in 2009 and 2011. The Radiohead rumor has been going around for a few years now and if they are touring i wouldn't be surprised to see them, possibly with Sigur Rós as sub-headliner like in 2008. The fourth headliner could be maybe Foo Fighters or Rage Against the Machine...but my chose would be System of a Down. We didn't have any metal headliner last year(Metallica 2009, Rammstein 2010, Iron Maiden 2011) so SOAD would be nice :)

Why do you guys think The Killers will headline? They played before Coldplay in 2009 and didn't do anything in 3 years until the new album now. Don't get me wrong, I love the Killers, I just don't think they are a headlining material at Rock Werchter. My guess would be that The Killers would sub-headline to a band like Muse.

I'd think Maiden would rather do Graspop...they didn't quite fit in with the Black Eyed Peas last year and you could see in their performance they didn't feel at home. I'd love to get Maiden again, but I'm not to sure they'll want to come. ...and where does this "Maiden at Download" news come from? Any truth in them?

I see most people agree with Muse as headliners...and Rammstein, Green Day and Foos get a lot of votes too. Muse, Green Day and Rammstein all played in 2010 so i'm pretty sure we won't get them all. But two of them with Radiohead and Foos(or even better, SOAD:D) would put a smile on my face ;p

As an undercard i'd love to have bands like No Doubt, Bush, Weezer, Seasick Steve, Alice in Chains, Tenacious D and Soundgarden :D

right thinking bout a european festival this year.

anyone able to tell me anything bout werchter

wheres the nearest airport, travel links decent, hows the festival generally?

broad i know but hey ho

help if you can smile.pngtongue.png

oh yeah .... how much are tickets ?

Edited by guitarbhoy1888

Not every night. Last yeare we had three dance acts (Justice, Deadmau5, Chase and Status) but the previous years there were only two or one (2011: Chemical Brothers and Arsenal (Belgian act); 2010: Faithless; 2009: Prodigy and 2manydj's).

In the Pyramid Marquee, one of the two other stages, several dj's and/or dance acts are playing every night.

Guess we'll have The Prodigy again next year, and maybe Skrillex.