deadmau5

Guest ed1992

• 2 weeks later...

Tbh I get what he means when he talks about the big live shows and the production, but its his attitude that gets to me. Pressing play might be what he does but I'm sure its not true of everyone. He seams to think he is the defenition of dance music.

Far better read on the reality of new shows. read this a while ago, explains fatboys issues and getting pressured into keeping up with the show.

http://www.musicradar.com/news/tech/interview-fatboy-slim-on-going-digital-as-a-dj-and-as-a-producer-546858

well, sort of, I think it was originally released as 'Progen' in hmm, 1990?, but re-released as 'Move any Mountain' a year or so later

My copy of Progen says 1990, so good guess. :)

I said "It's only called 'Move Any Mountain' on the radio when played at kids who don't like dance music", because anyone who liked dance music back then would have surely heard it before it was retitled "move any mountain" and played loads on the radio.

and it was the beginning of the end for the Shamen, I think. I loved 'In Gorbachev we trust' and all of that. Saw them in 89-90 somewhere in Canterbury and they were fucking ace. This is all before Mr C (and I think we all know what the 'C' stands for) started shitting all over the music.

and it was the beginning of the end for the Shamen, I think. I loved 'In Gorbachev we trust' and all of that. Saw them in 89-90 somewhere in Canterbury and they were fucking ace. This is all before Mr C (and I think we all know what the 'C' stands for) started shitting all over the music.

nah, the end of The Shamen was one of them dying in a swimming accident or something.