First time festival goers :D

Guest kinks&bash

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WOW so many replies thanks guys!!

Getting so excited now :) so are there any details of people meeting up yet?

Our tickets are here now but still don't know any more about if we get to pick the camping area on arrival or if you are allocated one!? If you get to pick does anyone recommend an area that's not to far from car park or main field.

Not to worried about the drive now. just iv only been driving for 4 months and only done a hour and 20 min drive max. We are allowing 7 hours haha just in case!!

We have our lists at the ready and are arming ourselves with credit cards today to get all we need. plenty of wipes and deodorant i think :spruceup:

We are keeping our fingers crossed for the good weather really wouldn't like to be wet all weekend :sungum:

much love kinks&bash xx

Hey guys sounds like I'm in the same boat. Really wanna go this year but our local rugby team are playing in a cup final in Wembley so all my mates are going to that - got no one to go the festival with :( I live local as well in Warrington which is about 10 miles away from daresbury. Would be fantastic if I could tag onto a group or with anyone? Think I wanna get a 2-day weekend camping ticket too.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum! If you are looking for a few extra pals to hang out with for good banter and for extra safety then you are welcome to hang with us! Me and my mate will be bringing our girlfriends if you are looking for some more females to have a laugh with! We're a group coming down from Edinburgh and we are first timers as well so we are looking to make some pals!

Also in terms of food I believe bringing plenty of snacks is a good shout as the prices are apparently quite high in the fest itself. I've heard of some people bringing some supplements like vitamins etc to keep their energy up whilst raving if you have concerns about keeping your intake balanced then I'd recommend that as well.