Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest ScottishMetalHead

Weather Watch

40 posts in this topic

hope its like this past few days!

Stick stick stick on the above, especially as I have just looked at the GFS and ECM models and they are not forecasting anything like as good.

Many showers some of them heavy especially on the Sunday, that said still all to play for this far away in weather forecasting terms.

Sunshine and showers. Bound to be.

According to Accuweather it's going to be 20c and showers. As long as the showers didn't happen too often I could live with that!

As long as it's not totally pishing down I don't mind what the weather's like.

Hoping relatively dry for setting the tent up and taking it down again, not too bothered about the rest of it, learnt from last year and taking a more waterproof jacket this time, packamac type thing aint waterproof for long!

Hopefully that's right, I'd be quite happy with that.

Aye I would be happy with that forecast! I got a feeling its going to be fucking freezing at night again! (Dont forget we are in the North of Scotland) :)

Yeah forecast looking a lot better now than it was a few days ago, the predicted heavy downpour changing to patchy or light rain, and that windfinder site also giving some decent enough news only real rain looks to be more on Saturday evening. Looking a bit on the windy side on the Friday, so that should be entertaining trying to get the tent up.

It's nto looking great is it? Not looking forward to trying to put ma tent up in the wind & rain :( Also, its a bit of a bummber not being able to sit outside your tent and have a bevvy!

The latestfestivalweather one saying patchy rain possible or light rain/drizzle, so sounding pretty much the same as last year then, which wasn't too bad overall.

It could be anything to be fair as Loch Ness is so big I think at times it has its own weather system!

The forecast from STV isnt too bad, bit wet on friday but not too wet the rest of the weekend :)