Drug seizures at Bestival

Guest hawkzred

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zip-Zag Resealable Bags

zip-zag.jpg

Zip-Zag Odor lock bags are produced in Canada and have already proven to be huge seller in North America. Made of heavy duty North American food grade plastic, their patented dual lock zipper seal and quality manufacturing process ensures that all bags are 100% odor free with virtually no oxygen exchange. As an example the ZIP-ZAG bags have an oxygen transfer rate of 450 times less than other zip lock bags on the market!

And unlike many other resealable bags on the market, the ZIP-ZAG bags are very cost effective, and the same bag can be used many times.

Edited by Yoghurt on a Stick

I think the everyday bags that the police use would not block scents. I'm sure I read somewhere that in isolated cases they used these non porous bags but didn't use them commonly because they are expensive. May have to have a trawl of the net for more info.

Presumably if you have a non porous bag and you put something like salmon into it and heat sealed it so that it had a hermatic seal then no scents can actually get out to be smelled.

No, I can't find anything on it on the net. I did recall that I may have got it wrong with it being the police and that it might have been Customs. Unfortunately I can't find anything on that front either. Pretty sure it's not a made up memory on my behalf but it looks like the odds are against me. The problem I have here is that it was on a tv report (not written as I said previously) and I can still see parts of it in my minds eye. Really not sure now but that side of things isn't the important part really.

Just found out that bears have a sense of smell 7 times that of a bloodhound - presumably this is an average across all bear types. As the bags I mentioned claim not to allow bears to smell through them then, if this is a fact (no way of knowing), it would indeed be wise to purchase such bags if you were transporting 'stuff'. Can't see why, for the cost, you wouldn't want to invest in them anyway if it's your intention to take 'stuff' into places where dogs (or bears. lol) might be on duty.

• 2 weeks later...

too late for bestival now... but 1st - I never take it on public transport. If you have to go PT - good luck to you.

But if traveling in a car then I never take stuff onto site on the first trip. Don't know what you're going to find at those gates. Leave it in the car and come back on a second trip later in the evening when the entrance has calmed down and the police and their dogs have gone. Save some bulkier stuff for the second trip back as well so it looks like you had to do a second run and then just put it inside your pants, bra whatever. Security might very well search the bags, but they can't feel your nob or your tits

Saw one dog at the yellow car park entrance, none at the other one. In retrospect I regret being too cautious. Saw lots of people getting busted in the festival itself though, lots of dealing going on and I was offered stuff numerous times. A guy who sold me some unmentionables has to come back in a couple months for a hearing. In the crowds in the arena I saw more open drug use than anywhere else I've been.

Had a right touch going in (yellow carpark) Had heard there was a dog behind the gate, which we could then see before entering. Given that i had my salmon so well hidden i decided to chance taking in a wee bit.. as i was eager to craic on.

As were showing our tickets, the dog started going potty at the group infront of us, one of which they took through the side fence.. im thinking this will sweet, but then the dipsy girl who was putting on our wristbands on kept fucking em up, im thinkin hurry the F up before buster gets back! so i said, don't worry, i'll sort it, and marched on through bye.gif