House Music

bamber

The so called second summer of Love, Oakenfold, Rampling, Amnesia, Ibiza and all that is  30 years ago now.

I find it hard to comprehend that was such a large amount of time has passed since then.

I still remember it like it was yesterday.

This music shaped the late 20th century and continues to massively influence the music vast swathes of humanity listen to today.

4 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

ooh lovely, will stick this on later.  i love Ibiza, worked a few summers out there 15 years or so ago and still go back regularly.  i'm getting that itch again for this summer; last trip out was 2015.

That was 15 years after all this and now is 15 years again. All that blows my mind.

2 minutes ago, bamber said:

That was 15 years after all this and now is 15 years again. All that blows my mind.

when the Romans first saw Stonehenge, it was as old to them as the Romans are to us ;) 

though i count myself lucky to have been around to have witnessed what i have.  i can't claim to have been there at the beginning - of house or its ibiza adventures - but long enough.

• Upvote 1

Just now, fatyeti24 said:

when the Romans first saw Stonehenge, it was as old to them as the Romans are to us ;) 

though i count myself lucky to have been around to have witnessed what i have.  i can't claim to have been there at the beginning - of house or its ibiza adventures - but long enough.

Cool comment.

On 10/06/2017 at 11:37 PM, briddj said:

From a search this hasn't been mentioned in this thread for a couple of years. Davos in playing twice in the Glade area:

All appearances duly added to my Clashfinder :D

Edited by bamber

On 6/17/2017 at 1:33 AM, bamber said:

So gutted this is now not happening due to illness. Get well soon Kevin.

But the good news is me mate Jordan O'Regan is now playing Kevin's slot, top lad is Jordan from Bristol and makes/plays some class House.  I'll be right down front.

Sorry meant to add, I didn't know the pullout was due to illness, so obv very much hope KS get's well soon.

Edited by geoffboycott

• 3 weeks later...