bamber

House Music

More tech-house than straight up house but this got a lovely piano riff running through it.

one of my favourite records 8-)

This may be one of the best house records to come out of the past few years....IMHO of course, It's fucking brilliant

<3

one of my favourite records 8-)

Met him in Ibiza last year and found out that he's a fellow scouser. Always thought he'd be Italian with a name like Tony Lionni.

Proper sound geezer though. Just what you'd expect from a scouser, we are all dead boss and sound and all that. Calm Down, Calm Down.

Met him in Ibiza last year and found out that he's a fellow scouser. Always thought he'd be Italian with a name like Tony Lionni.

Proper sound geezer though. Just what you'd expect from a scouser, we are all dead boss and sound and all that. Calm Down, Calm Down.

Haha I'm a (plastic) scouser. Definitely boss.

Haha I'm a (plastic) scouser. Definitely boss.

Where are you from?

Are you a proper plassy scouser? You're not from somewhere like West Kirby or Hoylake are you.

Dunno if this'll work on my phone but you never know. The Martinez Brothers played this at DC10 closing last year, I completely lost my shit.

Dunno if this'll work on my phone but you never know. The Martinez Brothers played this at DC10 closing last year, I completely lost my shit.

Your phone is workin' fine. Time for some Strictly Rhythm pressure I think.

• Upvote 1