Green Day UK tour?

Guest Hart Attack

Is this supposed to be happening still? We heard about it in the months leading up to the first Reading announcement, but that was a while back now and nothing's been announced yet. They're my favourite band that I haven't yet seen live, so I really want to know if this is going to happen... does anyone have any info?

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dates revealed in September or they are playing in September?

If that's the case, any idea when tickets will go on sale?

the dates are in September (or, just perhaps, a little later in the Autumn).

That's all I know, but I'm 100% that my info on this is good. I've had info on their arena shows before from the same source and that proved to be true then too.

I'd guess that it won't be too long now before the dates are announced, as I've known this info for quite a while now.

This is turning into an expensive year for me musically with all of my favourite acts playing festivals or their own gigs. I can't wait to see Green Day again, I just hope they play either Nottingham or Birmingham on a Friday or Saturday night.

I can remember last year bands wee announcing arena dates in june for the autumn.

I reckon the best bet to work out when these Green Day dates are likely to be announced is to look back a few years to when they previously did an Arena tour that started in either Sept or Oct - it's very likely to work to a similar timescale.

Well i ended up on the second barrier so had a hell of a view and friends further back said the atmosphere was awesome throughout. It just annoyed me seeing loads of people sat at the back on the slopes wearing wristbands, leaving loads of space in the front section and the area behind it rammed. Just an annoying way to do it.