Your clashes?

Guest Sarge009

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angels and Airwaves - The Hives (As my mate who i am going with loves angels and airwaves and we agreed to friday reading as she really loves them.)

YM@6 - Pasion Pit (Again mate loves them and part of the reason she wants to go on the friday :P Mostly before this i just wanted to see the cure:P)

Foster The People - Start of the Cure (Cure win)

If end up going for the weekend:

Santigold - Modestep

Billy Talent/ -.Jaguar Skills

and sunday:

Eagles Of Death Metal - Django Django

Bullet - SBTRKT

and Black Keys/Foos - TDCC/Justice (Liable to go with Keys/Foos if I still end up at bestival to :D)

Bombay Bicycle Club/Graham Coxon - Probably go for BBC

Odd Future/Grimes - there might be an overlap here, if there is will probably watch most of OF then go see Grimes

Santigold/The Shins - Would like to see both. Loved Santi's first album, but The Shins looked sublime at Coachella so will probably see them.

Kasabian/At The Drive-In/Metronomy - I've seen Metronomy twice so no need to see them again, but they are a fantastic live band who i'd recommend to anyone. So a choice between a one off gig that could be incredibly special or a solid live act who will remain popular for years. Will be ATD-I.

SBTRKT/Turbonegro - Love the SBTRKT album, but Turbonegro have looked great fun for me for years. Will just see how it goes on that front. Will be watching Mark Lanegan before SBTRKT so will probably just stick around there.

The Horrors/The Black Keys - Have loved Black Keys for years now, and their suddenly popularity really surprised me. Thickfreakness is a work of brilliance. Have seen The Horrors and they're amazing. But to finally see The Black Keys, and on such a grand stage. Seems no question.

Howler & Band Of Skulls (Most probably see Howler)

The Cure & Foster The People (The Cure)

Vaccines & Azealia Banks (Vaccines)

are pretty much the only ones at the moment. Whoever Twin Atlantic clash with will be annoying as I love Saturday main stage, but I just really hope its not Blood Red Shoes.

Howler vs Band Of Skulls is a bugger for me, has to be Howler though, seen them both before and Howler were far more impressive.

Justice vs Less Than Jake is less of a problem, Less Than Jake win that one, although all my friends are off to Justice, so I'll watch the beginning of Justice and scoot off half way through for LTJ.

On the Friday:

Star F***ing Hipsters/Cancer Bats

The Hives/A Wilhelm Scream

The Blackout/Touche Amore

Everytime I Die/Paramore

The Cure/Social Distortion

Saturday isn't to bad:

The Shins/Modestep

At The Drive-In/Kasabian

Neither is the Sunday:

Django Django/Polar Bear Club

The Skints/Gaslight Anthem

The ones in bold are probably the ones I'll see, but things may change closer to the time