Your clashes?

Guest Sarge009

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Horrors/Black keys is the worst of the weekend in my opinion. I wanted Horrors to play a single slot earlier, or give Foo's like a 3 hour slot! Hahaaa then it'd be Horrors, catch the second half of Kaiser Chiefs, good position for Black Keys and Foo's!

I can see me abandoning The Horrors for the sake of getting a good spot

A few horrific ones for me:

Maccabees / Cure - first half of cure, then make a decision.

Tribes / The Skints / Gaslight - worst nightmare, don't know what i'm going to do. A Gaslight double set may mean i'd miss main stage set.

Foo Fighters / Less Than Jake - Foos because it will be special and i've not seen them before. Gutted to miss LTJ though.

Oh I'm 100% going for the total c**t option, no doubt about it!!!

The way I see it is if they're not moving, why should they restrict other people from being in a spot where they want to be? It bores me when people get dead arsey about it because you're trying to get closer

I get arsey with people when they push past. Only when they're rude about it though. If they're just barging past without at least acknowledging and being semi polite to the people they're trying to get past, I will roadblock them. I'll also roadblock if they are just plain dumb, if there is not physically enough room and people are getting crush... i'm not letting them past me. Otherwise i'm pretty chilled about it.

Edited by Vieuphoria

I have quite a lot of good stories about people pushing in front of me.

Probably my favourite is when a guy was doing the classic 2 beers 1 is for my mate trick so i let him go as we were fairly mid range from the stage and the lanky bugger only stopped right in front of me and my girlfriend (at the time) and he had a pathetic little rat tail thing and as i was slightly inebriated i decided to tug the silly tuft hair in question.

Oh yeahh but at the black keys a few months ago there was a huge mosh pit about 6 people in front of me, favourite song came on, this 40 year old wouldn't even let me past, just slowly rammed his elbow into my stomach? Bald twat.

I always give it the old "excuse me, Thankyou, cheers" (repeat) routine though! Hahahaa

The best I've seen was at arctic monkeys 09', "oh shit I've just dropped a quid, it's rolling away!"

Got right to the barrier.

haha nicely done sir. I remember in 2009 actually during Placebo. I was 2nd from the barrier having worked my way forward and abandoned a friend who didn't like being squashed. I got a bit chummy with the people beside around me. Then these emo-y kids came up behind us and started pushing forward. We told them that there is not physical was they can get closer and the barrier was in front of us and noone could really move. He told us he'd only come to the festival for this band. We told him that if there was room during the actual performance we could weave him in (because i'm nice). But when the band came on he started pushing in to us and crushing the sweet girl in front of us. It started escalating with him grinding his elbow in to our backs. Then he decided to go batshit crazy. Grabbed us and tried pushing us out. At this point we got a bit annoyed guy was clearly a cock. He then pushed the other guy who was stood with me, and they had a heated discussion. A fight broke out a little. He tried (and I shit you not here), the girl in my front of me's eyes. Like proper tried to thumb her in the eye. So we pushed him back and told him to lay off. Then he was physically and aggressively trying to get passed us. So we did like all good people dom and told on him. We snitched him up. oh yeah. As he was getting pulled out of the crowd he decided to lay a boot in girlies head. The guys friends just looked at us with a look of anger and embarrassment. Couldn't believe how much a cock this guy was though. Felt so sorry for the girl in front.

Might be grumpy but other things I hate are girlfriends on guys shoulders. If they can't see then your lil princess doesn't have the right to block the view of the V of people behind you. Me and my friends will just rudely push in front of them if they do it. Or just mosh around them. Hate those people.

I get arsey with people when they push past. Only when they're rude about it though. If they're just barging past without at least acknowledging and being semi polite to the people they're trying to get past, I will roadblock them. I'll also roadblock if they are just plain dumb, if there is not physically enough room and people are getting crush... i'm not letting them past me. Otherwise i'm pretty chilled about it.

Might be grumpy but other things I hate are girlfriends on guys shoulders. If they can't see then your lil princess doesn't have the right to block the view of the V of people behind you. Me and my friends will just rudely push in front of them if they do it. Or just mosh around them. Hate those people.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh yeahh but at the black keys a few months ago there was a huge mosh pit about 6 people in front of me, favourite song came on, this 40 year old wouldn't even let me past, just slowly rammed his elbow into my stomach? Bald twat.

I always give it the old "excuse me, Thankyou, cheers" (repeat) routine though! Hahahaa

The best I've seen was at arctic monkeys 09', "oh shit I've just dropped a quid, it's rolling away!"

Got right to the barrier.

Edited by Mouseboy11