Festival Number 6 - Portmeirion, Wales

Kowalski

TAXI SHARE: Anyone looking to share a taxi from Bangor to the festival site on Saturday at 12.30 (lunchtime). There are no shuttle buses on that day unfortunately, but we can't get there any earlier :( 

We are two people and a cab seems to be about £80. Would be great to spread the cost with anyone else in the same position! Our train gets in to Bangor at 12.16. Thanks!

got my ticket yesterday :D panic over!

do we normally get to see stage times before getting to site or is this one that we'll need to buy a program to have any idea what's happening when? I'l end up getting a program regardless but scanning over the clashfinder in the day or two before Glastonbury is all part of the entertainment and how can they expect anyone to commit to taking part in the parades etc if we don't know what we'd be missing out on elsewhere?!

You'll have to wait until you get the program.

That said it is a really good book with loads of info about the artists 'n' stuff. Compared to other festivals we go to they do seem to try and make an effort on the little things. For example the blue glossy envelope that the tickets came in was much nicer than the usual plain white piece of card ! 

I've had a look at the day splits and what I can make out is that they've changed the stage layouts and I think the Tim Peaks Diner will now be in the Castell Park area instead of Clough's stage and acts that would normally be on at Clough's (mainly up and coming welsh bands) are now all playing at the woodland stage.

Edited by robskyd
typo

On 29/08/2017 at 2:47 PM, jammyt87 said:

TAXI SHARE: Anyone looking to share a taxi from Bangor to the festival site on Saturday at 12.30 (lunchtime). There are no shuttle buses on that day unfortunately, but we can't get there any earlier :( 

We are two people and a cab seems to be about £80. Would be great to spread the cost with anyone else in the same position! Our train gets in to Bangor at 12.16. Thanks!

Might have to take you up on this! Our plan was to go on the Friday and leave on the Sunday, to only do two nights camping, and I was SURE I'd seen shuttle buses back on Sunday on the listings but now I've gone to book there's nothing. Will let you know! 

2 hours ago, efcfanwirral said:

Might have to take you up on this! Our plan was to go on the Friday and leave on the Sunday, to only do two nights camping, and I was SURE I'd seen shuttle buses back on Sunday on the listings but now I've gone to book there's nothing. Will let you know! 

Ok, great! :D

2 hours ago, ghandi said:

Damn, Weather has turned to shit, be prepared for a wet one! Would have been so nice if the Sun had shone though :(

It's not us that needs to be prepared, it's our friends running the thing. I was at Y Not and wouldn't expect much from this weekend if it's going to be wet. Have a tow cable ready if you're parking....