Festival Number 6 - Portmeirion, Wales

Kowalski

• 2 weeks later...

The hot tubs are now available to book online, is anyone booking? I'm not sure if i want to pay £30-£40 on top of the ticket price unless it is really worth doing. 

I've not been to Festival No 6 before and don't think i've ever been to anything like it (i've done Glasto, Leeds & other fests) so I don't know whether to make the most of it and get on board with the extra 'activites' or if i will just be too much in my usual festival mode (getting drunk/watching bands) to get involved. 

I am so confused by this festival. Excited though. 

I don't normally book anything on top of the weekend ticket so I'm not tied down to anything.

I like the way they've changed Clough's this year in that you can go when you like and not a specific time so if the weather is as crap as last year I might head in there for a feed!

Oh, and you've every right to be excited, the first time you walk into the village is amazing!!

Yeah I think all the extra activities would mount up, the dinner at cloughs etc. We haven't been before and are looking forward to it as it looks different than other festivals but I'm not paying any extra than the ticket price. We'll still have a good time regardless and let all the espredril  brigade have their private boutique festival :)

This will be our third year. We nearly didn't bother after last year's debacle but couldn't resist it.

There's loads to do without the add-ons anyway for all sorts of musical tastes plus the talks and interviews are really good too.

Only one month to go......

• 3 weeks later...

They emailed me at the weekend with regards to checking my details and said the tickets would be in the post although I've got printed conformation etc from the booking. Still not received the tickets yet though.

1 hour ago, ghandi said:

They emailed me at the weekend with regards to checking my details and said the tickets would be in the post although I've got printed conformation etc from the booking. Still not received the tickets yet though.

Same here, no sign of my tickets so far either. Should I be panicking yet?

It says on the website that if you bought tickets before 14th August they will be posted out the week commencing 28th August. Anything bought after that will be an e-ticket. 

I only know as I was on their site hoping you could buy a Thursday entry ticket separately but it doesn't look like you can :( 

And let me be the first to say.....

"Oooooh this time in two weeks!!" 

1 hour ago, robskyd said:

It says on the website that if you bought tickets before 14th August they will be posted out the week commencing 28th August. Anything bought after that will be an e-ticket. 

I only know as I was on their site hoping you could buy a Thursday entry ticket separately but it doesn't look like you can :( 

And let me be the first to say.....

"Oooooh this time in two weeks!!" 

Thursday entry ticket? Doesn't a general site ticket allow you entry in from 12pm? Or are you talking about something else?

45 minutes ago, ghandi said:

Thursday entry ticket? Doesn't a general site ticket allow you entry in from 12pm? Or are you talking about something else?

Other festivals we go to charge to go in on a Thursday. I'll double check what the tickets/ booking says. 

Cheers