Guest OneTwo

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any of:

Talking Heads,

Libertines,

The National (even though they'd be criticised for being too small, I love them),

The Cure,

Arcade Fire,

Neil Young,

Bob Dylan (perhaps when he was younger),

Jimi Hendrix,

REM,

Radiohead,

White Stripes,

The Rolling Stones,

The Who,

The Verve,

Blur,

Nirvana...

Edited by festivalfollower123

Okay, i've banged in a ton of ermmmm 'Easter Eggs'? hahahaaa

Dont start giving me grief about band placements etc unless you're going to come up with a better idea!!!

Enjoy

Couldn't get the damn image thing to work, so just use the link!

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o533/HarryGordon_/?action=view&current=LEEDSdreamLineup.jpg

I have thought about all these!! (apart from Talking Heads... Because they are w*nk) and the acts that I'm sadly missing would be stuff like Clash, The Who, Green Day, Ramones, even acts like Dylan or Springsteen would have been a laugh! Hahaaa

About the Kula Shaker comment: yeah I am quite young, about to turn 17! But yeahh I thought it'd be a crazy thing to throw in as an alternative to Dandy Warhols or similiar sort of bands? They just popped to mind as my Dad was talking about them yesterday!

I tried to organise the days as well as I could! I tried to make a distinct sort of Indie/Britpop sort of theme with Sunday and and Sat NME, and I was gonna do my Daft Punk day on the Sunday but Primal Scream/Britpop clash would be quite harsh plus then my NME rock day would clash with the likes of Biffy etc etc? It was quite hard :/

I'm still surprised no one has blasted me for the addition of My Chemical Romance