• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ultimate headliners, the ones that are no longer with us would be:

Nirvana

The Beatles

Jimi Hendrix

Otherwise, for ones i havent seen live which would be awesome for me:

Daft Punk

The Smiths (Although i cant see these ever reforming)

R.E.M

Im trying to avoid bands like Arctic Monkeys, Arcade Fire, Radiohead etc (as awesome as they all are) they are all around and have played R&L recently so they dont really fall into the 'Dream' category.

Ultimate headliners, the ones that are no longer with us would be:

Nirvana

The Beatles

Jimi Hendrix

Otherwise, for ones i havent seen live which would be awesome for me:

Daft Punk

The Smiths (Although i cant see these ever reforming)

R.E.M

Im trying to avoid bands like Arctic Monkeys, Arcade Fire, Radiohead etc (as awesome as they all are) they are all around and have played R&L recently so they dont really fall into the 'Dream' category.

Some people really work off of different criteria of 'Dream Headliners'. Like all of those are very very easy to see on an almost yearly basis?

I find it strange. I always imagine people's Dream Headliners to be massive and rare acts? I guess it's just what people would like to see the most.

Some people really work off of different criteria of 'Dream Headliners'. Like all of those are very very easy to see on an almost yearly basis?

I find it strange. I always imagine people's Dream Headliners to be massive and rare acts? I guess it's just what people would like to see the most.